Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday, August 9

Daily discussions.
xteacher

Re: Sunday, August 9

Post by xteacher » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Ahhhh, I'm home and have had a nap on my own couch. Now, I feel a little better. Hayes has been sleeping three hours between feedings, but last night decide an hour was enough. I was sleeping in his room, so he wakes me and I take him to his mommy. I was gone 11 days down there and two before that in St. L., so I'll be glad to be home with my own "stuff". I haven't had time to read and catch up on what's going on here. Has anything happened that I need to know about?

rosebud3

Re: Sunday, August 9

Post by rosebud3 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Chriss, she did have a lot of stuff, but I don't get to spend all day going through it. Last weekend (Sunday and Monday) I went through about half of what I brought home with me, mostly clothes in that part which had to be washed before putting away what I was keeping and rebagging what will be donated/given to someone in need. Then regular "uglies" had to be taken care of as well. Through the work week not much of anything gets done except going to work, taking care of furbabies, and other necessities of life. Today I started on the first box and DH decided he wanted to go to breakfast since I wasn't cooking it. Everything stopped and I haven't got back to it yet. ...Uggg...I need to get focused on it again and get it done!

Return to “Sew ins”