Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

August 7, Friday

Daily discussions.
MAWmum

Re: August 7, Friday

Post by MAWmum » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:55 am

Dorothy I don't envy you having all those fish to take care of. HUGS!

sharonkl

Post by sharonkl » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Hello all,
The summer has gone by way too fast. The kids start school on Thursday. I miss seeing the neighborhood kids outside playing during the school year. Sometimes Cooper and I will sit out front and watch the kids, he loves it. One day it'll be him out there playing. The way time is flying won't be long.

Pat I love corn, next to tomatos it's one vegetable I could eat every day. Wish I could get by on 5 hours sleep. I have to have at least 7 or I am very grumpy!

Chriss maybe Jerry could fix YOUR lunch?? You working on your gingerbread people this weekend? Think I'm going to go to either Joann or Hancock and look at their trims and buttons. Not sure how to decorate my people.

The weather here is finally warming up. Saw in the paper the main library sustained over 5 million dollars in loss due to the flooding. The weather around here has been really strange the last year. Wonder what winter will be like??

Have a good weekend, plan on doing some sewing (hopefully) if I dont' have a little visitor.
BBL
Sharon

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:07 pm

I've had dinner and folded a load of clothes so now I'm heading back to my sewing room.

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Goodevening All

Well I did all my stuff and even finished my tabel topper I used the how charming pattern and made it in a christmas theme and when I get it all quilted I will give it to our travel agent she also owns a B&B at the NJ shore and just thought that it would give it a nice touch.

Tommrow I will cut out and sew my DGS quilt together Im makeing him a tossed nine patch he has a full size futon bunk bed .

I hope your all haveing a nice evening.

Lois BB tommrow.

xteacher

Post by xteacher » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Checking in from my daughter's. I've been missing over a week now. I think I posted the night Hayes was born, but I'm not sure. He is doing great and so is Shannon. I'll probably go home on Sunday and try to catch up on all of my reading.

vagrandma

Post by vagrandma » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Don't forget we need pics of Hayes!! Have a safe trip home!!

Sandy

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi quick note to say I am having a great time. Tomorrow is quilts shop day. I will talk to you sunday.....I hope Jerry is still off cigatettes although I haven't been able to read the posts. Hope all of you are well and happy. Love and Miss ya Judi

sharonkl

Post by sharonkl » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Good night everyone, been a long week and I am headed to bed with a good book!
Hope everyone has a good weekend. I;m going to work on my gingerbread people (aren't we politically correct calling them that?) LOL
Talk to everyone tomorrow,
Sharon

sharonkl

Post by sharonkl » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Good night everyone, been a long week and I am headed to bed with a good book!
Hope everyone has a good weekend. I;m going to work on my gingerbread people (aren''''t we politically correct calling them that?) LOL
Talk to everyone tomorrow,
Sharon

busyhands125

Post by busyhands125 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:36 pm

now it is 10:30p.m. Eating my lunch Bacon/tomato YUMMM

Finished grinding up zuchinni for bread. Tomorrow start all over again.
If I am working I do not eat . So after doing corn , cleaning kitchen, gathering zuchinni cut/grind then I can almost quit. Still got to pick up DH in 3 hours.
So to all a good nite.
Pat

Return to “Sew ins”