Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

GoodMorning it's Tuesday August 4th 2009

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

GoodMorning it's Tuesday August 4th 2009

Post by fabricgirl » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:59 pm

GoodMorning

Today is going to be hot hot hot so Im just hopeing that everyone from the right side is ready .

after work today I have a few errands to run then come home and start cutting out a how charming tabel runner.

I hope everyones day goes great.

Lois

KATHYSQUILTS

Re: GoodMorning it's Tuesday August 4th 2009

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Good Morning Lois,

It is so humid this morning...I am glad to go to work where there is AC!! I have no idea if I will sew tonight.

Have a great day.....Kathy

macdor

Post by macdor » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 am

Morning everyone. Didn't check in yesterday was busy. Worked on Aug. Lotto and swap. Not sure how my day will go. I'm on my own for the next week. Todd has a Koi pond and two 55 gal. fish tanks outside that have to be taken care of. The feeding is easy just making sure that everything runs right is a different story. Hope I don't kill any. Want to get done early before it heats up. Looking at storms in the early evening. If it rains will help so I don't have to water.

Chriss - I am so happy that you DH found a job.

Kathy and Lois - stay cool.

Everyone have a great day where ever it takes you.

DorothyM

Chrissy1

Post by Chrissy1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:07 am

It is going to be hot here today. We are very fortuate our son's company put central a.c. in for us or I might have to sleep at the office, NOT. I got my sister Robins quilt binding done last night and now need to come up with a label. She will be 50 next week but I am not into all the funny 50 is old stuff. 50 IS NOT old!!!!! (not to me at least). Got myself all nerved up thinking grammiequilts was headed on vacation today, only to realize DUH that today is only tuesday.
I hope everyone has a safe and healthy day. Thank you for being my internet friends.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:40 am

good morning... hope everyone has a super day today. I was just in the projects section and I see one person should be getting their quilt any day now... I don't remember the status of another one and there has been no up date on the one being quilted.... hope they all get done soon...

Lois.. I love the charming pattern... can't wait to see yours.

Chrissy... did you post a picture of that quilt???

Dorothy and Kathy, have a fun day

I am off to work
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:01 am

Good morning everyone. It is back to work for me today. I'm having a cup of mornign coffee, then I'm out of here. There wer problems getting logged on this morning, so that took up all my extra time, lol.

Have a great day.

Mary

Joannequilts

Post by Joannequilts » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:03 am

Good Morning everyone! It's raining cats and dogs and rabbits here! Thunder and lightening, too, so I'll get off this computer for now!! BBL!
Everyone have a great day!
Joanne:0)

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:10 am

Hey all. Chrissy don't worry I am still here today LOL/
Chriss don't work too hard ..now that you are a "hausfrau" again(I think thats the word)My gramma was german,
Kathy Mary Lois Joanne and Dorothy have a great day. I will be packing my camper today so I will be in and out. Talk to you later.

vagrandma

Post by vagrandma » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:10 am

Good morning! I think we're in for a hot one today!! This humidity is about to throttle me!! I finally made it home after watching my DGKs......had to stay an extra day because XDIL decided she wanted to stay an extra day and wouldn't be able to pick the kids up until yesterday. She really jerks my chain sometimes......heck I think it's most of the time!! Oh well.........I'm hoping to get downstairs this morning and get a few things done. I want to see if I have any fabric to make some BC blocks for men and women. I also have a quilt top that needs to be sandwiched. Well I guess I better get myself busy (after I read some of the other posts). I hope everyone has a great day!!

Sandy

momof6quilts

Post by momof6quilts » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:16 am

Summer is flying by and not much sewing is getting done for me. Yesterday I had an "under the weather" day. Today we are up to the pool. I hope to get picking blueberries this week. Seems we are extra busy this year with having the granddaughters twice a week.I think it's better for them to be at the pool and out in the country than at the Community Center all day :-)

Well happy sewing to though of you that are not TOO HOT to sew.

Vicky

Return to “Sew ins”