Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

GoodMorning it's Tuesday August 4th 2009

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: GoodMorning it's Tuesday August 4th 2009

Post by grammiequilts » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:21 pm

Sharon praying for you.

Joannequilts

Post by Joannequilts » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Well, ya'll have a good night! Here I am a day late and a dollar short...it's bedtime!
Grammie have a wonderful trip!
We are REALLY soggy here, but Kentucky got the worst of it...ya'll are really flooded! We had about 3-4 inches today...but they had ALOT more. Everyone down there, take care!
I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Joanne:0)

FarmChick

Post by FarmChick » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Q7 & Cathy--I'll take the challenge. 5 lbs. YIKES!!! I'm going to have to do a lot of roadwork!!! Anything lost will be a victory!!! Will weigh tomorrow a.m. in my birthday suit. I'm glad when you say fat quarter you aren't talking about my body parts!!! LOL

I had a nice time at the guild meeting and getting to meet Okie Quilter. I got stopped by a train going and lost 40 minutes, so I was 10 minutes late for the meeting. (How embarassing. At least there was a seat open on the back row.) The speaker was Edie Maginnis. She worked for the Kansas City Star and has written a bunch of books. She told funny stories about her quilts and history and showed just loads of her quilts. A good evening!

Ummmm! Blueberries!!! They don't grow well around here. I guess way too hot in the summer. We get blackberries in the wild. Some years are better than others.

I'm going to go spend some time with DH and then hit the sack. Tomorrow a.m. I hit the pavement!!!

busyhands125

Post by busyhands125 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Sharon,

Every one safe and at home. Had some rain, mostly winds earlier but thunder in the works here.

Keep safe , What did happen to summer. My garden needs to become the water garden. too much moisture hurting my tomatoes before they get ripe. pouting too.

Pat

farmchick look for box in mail.

Return to “Sew ins”