Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday July 25 2009

Daily discussions.
GrandmaTaz

Re: Saturday July 25 2009

Post by GrandmaTaz » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Sharon don't feel bad. I just finished my sweet blocks on Wed night and then came up to Albuquerque on Thursday and finally got the blocks maidled to Betsy today.

Jeanne

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi everyone

<<HAPPY DANCE>><<HAPPY DANCE>> The binding is done, done, done!! I can not wait to post it. I hope DD can help(tomorrow) take pictures off the camera so I can take more. Plus learn how to post.

Mary.....Oooooo sorry to hear about your freezer. I had that happen to me once. I had 10 apple pies for a church supper in there. I had to give them away to all my friends. LOL

Lori....what mis a Accuquilt GO?

I am just too tired tonight...see you tomorrow....Kathy

GrandmaTaz

Post by GrandmaTaz » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:02 pm

I am going to post this picture in Chit Chat too but thought y'all would get a kick out of it. When Sandi was in Deming with me we went to see s friend who has a pot belly pig. This is Miss Talula she only weighs about 500 pounds.

[/img]

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Kathy, Accuquilt cuts out shapes by just rolling them through a device. It's so awesome. No cutting by hand.
Lori 8-)

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Lori...wow can I come over and play with your Accquilt GO?? I really will make you a little lunch bag!!

Q7-it has been a fun 2 days seeing you at lunch..are you coming tomorrow or is that only if Betsy can't?

I thought I saw Susanna from a distance while helping Betsy to the elevator she had to leave because her H needed help eating dinner it must have been a rough day at the hospital for him. I am going to call her later. when I went beck inside I didn't see Susanna but it probably would have helped if I would have had on my glasses...Susanna and her friends had lunch at Bubba Gumps she sent me a text message but Betsy and I only had 45 minutes or so since our class was all day.

1 more day....I have been having fun and actually finished my quilt top today ..ok it was little...but I finished the project!

ok off to read everyone's posts, or fall asleep can't decided which

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Had a good time at the shower today, it was for a gal down the street I have known since she was 10. good grief I feel old!

Grandmas house is about 80% cleaned out we are hauling away a truck full to big brother big sisters tomorrow and we will have to wait until the garbage day at the condo to throw out the rest of the "trash"
My grandmother kept every magazine she ever read I swear!
I did get some lovely dish towels that my great grandmother had made the ones with the cute pictures and the days of the week embroidered on them as well as some with sun bonnet sue when she is a grown up with the parasol.

Lori I think that you knew it was my birthday in a couple weeks and so you bought the accu-cut for my girt right ;O) green green green with envy here!

Carolyn and Carol I am also glad you had a good time. More green, greener than Kermit the frog!

Chriss I am glad that Marilyn has such a good grammie!

I have mowed my share of rocks and tree limbs so I am right there with you on that one. :O)

Sarah I HATE to baste quilt! good for you. I hope you aren't having to hard a time with the meds switch.

ME glad you could go shopping. I would have much rather done that today.

I know there was more but I have no brain cells left tonight, sorry.

Return to “Sew ins”