Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

June,24, 2009

Daily discussions.
Tulpje

Re: June,24, 2009

Post by Tulpje » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:38 pm

*Smile*

*FluFF*
Sweet Dweams

*T*

xteacher

Post by xteacher » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:48 pm

I don't know when I've been this tired from moving fil to new nursing home in this heat. I have worked up a sweat so many times today it's a wonder I didn't melt. I'm off to bed as soon as QIAD goes off.

IowaGal

Post by IowaGal » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 pm

I TRIED TO GET CAUGHT UP AT WORK WITH THE BOSSS GONE. AND THEN GET SOME WORK DONE A HEAD. i AM AFRAID i WON'T BE TOO PRODUCTIVE NEXT WEEK!

OPPs sorry about the caps lock.. in any case, Surgery for my arm/wrist is scheduled for monday. The ortho surgeon says I have ulnar impaction syndrome if you care to google that sort of thing. They will scope the wrist and break my arm, cut the bone and make it shorter. The best news about this entire thing is they will put me in a removable splint and not a cast, so at least I will be able to shower and such. I went to the doc in the box today to get some antibiotics for this bronchial infection so I can ge tthat cleared up before monday. I sure hope I didnt infect Peach. God knows what she would do to me if I got her entire family sick! It felt so good to visit Pam. We talked until well after midnight everynight, and I have to tell you, her entire family are the best. I had a wonderful visit and I sure hope she will want me to visit again.

Return to “Sew ins”