Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

It's Friday, June 19

Daily discussions.
cyberspacequilter

Re: It's Friday, June 19

Post by cyberspacequilter » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Rosie, I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am. It just sucks to lose such a devoted friend.
Hugs,
Cyber-Sue

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Kathy-our last day at school was the 11th, next year it is the 23rd of June

and yes everyone John was practicing when i got home this afternoon. He said his shoulders were sore so he needs to find the right positioning for standing in front of the frame. it is fun...
I am going to curl up and work on the ice cream cones for the sweet swap they are cute and I have to say it is fun seeing Betsy's excitement about this swap. Her son who is in the Coast Guards leaves for his new post tomorrow in Washington State he has been here locally so she will miss him and his wife. She is so happy she joined us here wish I could get her to pop in here and chat but she rarely is on after work ;(

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:48 pm

chriss...construction paper and tape...it will be a great gift!

luv_2quilt60

Post by luv_2quilt60 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Rosie,
so sorry to hear your little friend is gone....It's so sad when they leave us..there so Loving and love us for who we are....Hugs to You ....Bev

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:27 pm

well Carolyn, my construction paper gift was a very long chain made with strips of paper and tape... then I had to tie it to her hair so she could be repunzel...she also cut construction paper and made the letters in her name which I got to tape together and Jerry taped the whole name to the front door... she has art taped up all over this house... I am sure people think we are nuts but what the heck, she enjoys it and it doesn't hurt anything.

I am rambling on here trying to keep away from the ice cream in the freezer... it is hard....

Guess I will go look around the forum
Chriss

Psalm 91

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Chriss...it sounds like a house decorated with LOVE

Return to “Sew ins”