Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Good Thursday morning, everyone...

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Good Thursday morning, everyone...

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi all, they released my mom from the hosp today, she is doing ok. Lots of company at the moment, i am up in my sewing room straightening up a bit,
I hope Irishgram, the weather improves and I will pray your neighbors do ok.'
I did manage to finish the star block for may Bom, It went fairly quick and now I will wait for the barn pattern to do the other one. I usually wait and watch the video.
I am going to turn in early, tomorrow is my dad memorial/funeral service. You all have a great day. Any one who is able to please get an update on Susanna I sure hope she is ok. It is probably the last thing on Jeffs mind to update us. Have a great evening XXXOOOJudi

beccasmom

Post by beccasmom » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi everyone. Today was the first day I feel half way decent since coming home from the hospital. The doctor had to call in a prescription for me so I made that trip. Even though it tired me out, it felt good to get out of the house for a little bit.

No sewing yet but I did almost get something out tonight until I realized I was tired and not really in the mood so maybe I will get to sew very soon since I am getting anxious to.

I will try to run a small errand tomorrow to the post office and that will probably be it but it will be progress.

I didn't realize how much surgery could take out of you until I had these 2 this year but I am so glad the tumor is gone from my neck and I no longer have pain going down my arm.

I thank everyone for your kind words during this time. It has surely been nice knowing so many care about you and your welfare.

My DD is getting antsy though and I did sit outside with her this evening while she road her bike so that helped.

Brenda

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:51 pm

I know it is late but I thought I would pop on and say hi and it looks like I have missed a great deal,
prayers for our Susanna
I also hope that the weather improves for all of you who are experiencing the turmoil of rain, wind and heat

John and I have been playing with "our" quilting frame he has been having a blast. We finally figured out the tension and then when the bobbin ran out for the 3rd time we called it quits. MaryZ.....thank-you for all of the printed out tips!

night night I am covering at a local hospital tomorrow so I better go to bed. Hopefully our Susanna will be better tomorrow

Return to “Sew ins”