Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Good Morning June 16,2009

Daily discussions.
institcheswithrosie

Re: Good Morning June 16,2009

Post by institcheswithrosie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 pm

I've been lurking because I'm too pooped to do anything else. Was up until 3 putting the binding on a quilt, then got up at 8 to finish. Washed it and sorta delivered it. The teacher was in a meeting until late this afternoon and I don't even know if she went back to her room and found it.

Tomorrow is my small group. I get to rip some knitting. Thought I was thru w/ the back and discovered I forgot a major step. OOPS.

OK, this Bonzo is going to bed. Busy day tomorrow. Thursday is a fun day as I'm going to NQA.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:30 pm

boy aren't we a bunch of lively do a lot's...

Q7... I did exercise, ony about half of the tape, 20 minutes, but it was more than I did yesterday... I also DVR'd some exercise workouts... Denise Austin does a workout at midnight tonight... I have a date with a pillow at that time so I will check it out tomorrow after my regular exercise...

Karon, I am sorry about your friend.. hope things improve so you can go on a trip.

good night everyone,
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:40 pm

:)

Time for me to pack my trunk so Jeff can drop me off at my sit&sew I enjoy doing.

Pepper is doing okay but does keep looking for us. She's not depressed because all of the staff there spoils her rotten.
Dr. Hibi has anyone taking care of Pepper, while she's there, surfing the net and research Canine Addison Disease and Crisis. It's a rarety to get to treat this disorder in animal, as well as it is in Humans.

I received our 'PFTH' quilt-top which *Q7* was working on.
I am SO impressed with the beautiful work done, the extra's and the donations....... I better say NO more then that!

*FluFF*
Sweat Dweams

*T*

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Chriss - Congratulations on doing some exercise. I still think we need to have an exercise club. lol

Return to “Sew ins”