Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Hi Everyone,Thursday June 11 already!!

Daily discussions.
sewcarolyn

Re: Hi Everyone,Thursday June 11 already!!

Post by sewcarolyn » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:43 am

got up
took my shower
got dressed
pour my coffee
logged on
and
of to the LAST STUDENT DAY!!!

be back later!

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:05 am

Good Morning everyone. It is a sunshiny morning here as my Zac used to say.LOL I tell you this Cottonwood flying has gotten my eye allergies torn all to pieces! The eyes itch, swell and just drive me nuts. Nothing helps but Benadryl and that wires me up so I do not like to take that unless I just have to. Oh well it shall pass.

I hope all of you have a great Thursday. Hey...It is Friday Eve. Got to be a good day. LOL

Vicky & Cindy I saw the pics of yalls quilts and wow they are both just absolutely stunning! You both do very nice work!

Vicky I missed something I guess...Where is your Tia going? I know you will miss her being with you. She seems like such a wonderful daughter. She sure did a great job on her Tulip Quilt.

>Lois, I know you & your Sis will have so much fun @ the Quilt Show. Take a pic of you two for us.
>Judi you have fun @ Guild tonight. Sounds fun.
>Maryz give your Sheltie a hug for me. Poor puppy.
>Sweet Jennie I'm sorry you couldn't sleep. Maybe you & Jordy can get a nap this afternoon.
>To ALL of you that are working I hope the day passes with lightening speed. Those not working I hope you have a great day & find joy in whatever you get to do.

Love You All

swtsarahjane

Post by swtsarahjane » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:22 am

Good morning all. I have my sewing room clean and ready for to sew again. You all have good day today sew happy......... Sarah

Irishgram

Post by Irishgram » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:23 am

Good morning from sunny, warm SW. Pa..Another darn near perfect day! So far today, I haven't accomplished too much...I did pick up the extra bread and goodies from Panera Bread and then deliver it to the Meals on Wheels kitchen....Twice a week, Panera bread donates all the extra stuff and our people are so appreciative....

After a bite of lunch, I'm off to JoAnn's, get a hair cut and stop at the greenhouse to see what might be on sale...DH helps with the elderly bingo today and I usually try to do my running...

Chris, the next and final game for the Penguins and Detroit will be Friday night in Detroit....It's going to be a tough game, Detroit is good, but I'm very confident in my Penguins....

Enjoy the rest of the day, everyone

momof6quilts

Post by momof6quilts » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:53 am

Marilynsgrammy- no Tia is going away to a friends house for three weeks. Then we will go and get her. She is interviewing Friday for a nanny job three days a week, starting in September.

Vicky

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:58 am

Good Morning everyone -

Just got DH off to work - he has flex hours so it varies as to his mood!!

Finished 2 of the towels that I was doing. I was going to surprise DD with a set but thought better and called DD to double check what color she wanted. I had already purchased the towels for her and then found out that she was changing the color of the bathroom!! Thank goodness I hadn't embroidered on them yet and I can return the towels for the right color!!! So in a short while I am off to return them and get the new ones.

Well it is the morning chores that need to be done so I can play with DGS and sew the rest of the day BBl

Jana

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:26 am

As soon as I got the laundry ready to go out, it started to rain and it is pouring straight down. Dh is working in his office so I am up here sewing. The rain is coming straight down and great for the garden. I will sew for the rest of the day. Nothing better than that.
GO WINGS

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 am

Has anyone heard from Maryellen/mequilter, she had another Dr. appt. yesterday.

All of you with the beautiful rain, count your blessings, California is starting to ration water. Can only water plants on certain days. We have June gloom right now, but doesn't give us any water. We need a nice lively rain dance!

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:00 am

Hi all just comming on for a few minuets Oasis if I could bottle the rain all up and send it to you I would Im getting tired of it I hope they don't think we should have a shortage of water this year.

I went and joined a gym with my DH lastnight we will start monday.

Im just makeing dinner and not doing much of anything else hope everyone else is haveing a productive day.

Lois BBL

GrandmaTaz

Post by GrandmaTaz » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:26 pm

There is an update on Brenda in the Chit Chat, it was posted last night and I didn't see it. She's doing well.

Jeanne

Return to “Sew ins”