Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Hi Everyone,Thursday June 11 already!!

Daily discussions.
mcmema

Hi Everyone,Thursday June 11 already!!

Post by mcmema » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Couldnt sleep,and Ive been up since 2:30 so I thought I would start todays post!The rest of the family has gone to Maine deep sea fishing so it will be just Jordy and me today!
I may get to sew alot today!!!!

Everyone have a great day,What ever you may do!
Jenn

fabricgirl

Re: Hi Everyone,Thursday June 11 already!!

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Goodmorning Jen

Well Im up early also but this is me everyday it's 4:52 and Im haveing coffee.

Today after work I have some stuff I have to do then I will look over some of projects and make a list my SIS and my DD and myself have our state Quilt show this weekend and I just can't wait.

Then it will be sewing all weekend .

Hope everyone has a great day.

Lois BBL

momof6quilts

Post by momof6quilts » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 am

Good morning. Today our guests from Ky come. The time is flying by! June is almost half over. After Sunday my life is going to slow way down and I'll be missing Tia.
I got the wedding quilt marked for quilting yesterday. Today I'm thinking of pulling out my sewing machine and start looking through my scraps to start a new quilt. I'm making another Pineapple Blossom but this time in yellows and browns. I'm hoping to get some sunflowers in there somewhere. This quilt will be for my neighbor for watching our dogs while we are on vacation.

Vicky

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:31 am

Good Morning, Jenn,Lois & Vicky..

You sure are early birds. I have a few extra minuts before work.
Happy dance today is my Friday.

Have a great day everyone...

Kathy

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:42 am

Jenn, sorry you can't sleep... but I bet you will have a fun day with Jordy.

Kathy, happy friday.....

Vicky, I think I missed something.. is Tia going to college....she is a kid to be proud of....

Lois, enjoy your quilt show.

I am just going to work today and again tomorrow then I get a weekend.... today is my busiest day at work so it should go by pretty fast..... hope you all have a fun day,
Chriss
Psalm 91

macdor

Post by macdor » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 am

Morning!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn - sorry you could not sleep. I hate nights like that.

Kathy and Lois it is Thur. you only have one more day.

Lois - have a great time at the Quilt show.

Vicky - let us know what you decide to make.

Hope to get some sewing in, I have the scrappy quilt done just need to put the boarder on. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, have to think about this one. Don't want to make it to busy. Need to do some shopping today. Not staying outside for very long for we are going to be 95 today.

Everyone have a great day.

DorothyM

macdor

Post by macdor » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:55 am

Chriss - you posted while I was typing. Have a great day.

DorothyM

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:10 am

Morning all, Hope you all are planning a fun day. If you are working not to hard.
Today is laundry and ironing. If it doesn't rain...some more gardening. If it rains then some sewing.
I have Guild tonight, So DH is on his own. We have a guy quilter giving a talk on color choices so that should be interesting. I hear he is funny and very loud in the color department.BBL

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:36 am

Good Morning, everyone! Wow, at home I'm known as a disgustingly early riser, but you all put me to shame! Though I've been up long enough to down some coffee, build DH a lunch, and send him out the door.

Everyone has a plan for the day! I really don't! I finished quilting and binding my Austin Family Quilt yesterday and hope to take some photos of it tonite. DH will help me post as that's not my bailiwick. Only thing left is to find the label that I KNOW I already made for it! I've been through everything I can think of, so I guess my day-plan is either to find it or make a new one.

I also plan to make a scarf for my sheltie. He had to spend the whole day at the vet's, with NO FOOD, waiting to get an ultra sound of a tumor on his thyroid. Now they are debating how best to deal with it. Surgery or chemical injection. It's the big focus in our household right now. Maybe I should piece him a little quilt!

Good luck with everything you all do today. Be safe. Be happy.

maryz

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:42 am

Good morning, y'all. Just showing up to greet. I'm at work and busy today. Have a great day. BBL

Return to “Sew ins”