Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday, June 2nd

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Tuesday, June 2nd

Post by zfatcat » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Tul, that's just one individual. Let it go. If they don't want to be part of the project, it's their loss. Too bad for them. Hugs. Lori
Lori 8-)

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:06 pm

Sent you an Email "T". Don't be upset. A lot of people don't want to give out email addresses on the internet. Myself never give it a thought and am pretty much an open book. My family would just cringe if they knew how open I am & what all I have told on here, but I feel like yall are my close friends and family. Everybody does what they are comfortable with. No problem.

Love You ALL
Agnes

edited for spelling corrections

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Susanna - All I can say is "consider the source". Do NOT take it personally, the individual would have said that to whomever asked for their e-mail. It is their loss.

I will be working the next two days. I cannot believe it. Their are only 8 more days of school left and I am still working. Yeah!!

Congratulations to Tia!

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey there Prez, I sent you an e-mail. Cheer up, and don't take it personal. Many hugsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXjust for you.

Mary

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 pm

T---being a dope and not reading everything I am clueless.............but if someone is being mean well they will have to take on all of us!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Yeah!
Lori 8-)

macdor

Post by macdor » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm

"T"

Being new here, not knowing all the ins and outs. I'm not sure that I should give you my two cents. If someone does not want to give their email address OK, that is their wish. This is the most careing community I have seen. The outpore of help is something that I have never seen. No one is out to hurt another. But, we are told day after day not to give out information. So don't take it personally. You are doing a great job. We have leaders and workers in every community, you are one of our leaders. Doing a good job.

I'm off for the evening, everyone have a good evening.

DorothyM

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Well I need help & I will give you my email address. Heck I will give you my real home address.LOL Here is my problem: I am putting applique pieces on blocks using Heat N Bond Lite. Then going back as I have time and doing hand stitching around the pieces. Well the Heat & Bond is coming loose and the pieces are barely stuck on! So I got this glue thingy made by Sewline that looks like a Pen and has cool refills. It holds for a short while then it comes loose too!!! Soooo I went and got out the Roxannes glue. It is holding better but not totally. What in the Sam hill have I done or what in your opinion is wrong?????? I am ready to go get Elmers & try that! LOL It is pathetic! All of the fabric was washed with no fabric softener because I hand washed it all. The only thing I can think of was I did use that Mary Ellens stuff instead of Spray Starch when I ironed it. Could that be the cause of nothing sticking????? I am about to pull my hair out. I have 4 whooping blocks hand stitched out of 20! Not good at this rate.

Thanks for any insight you might have.
Huge Hugs

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:39 pm

*T* - I say ignore it and let it go. She may have had her identity stolen or something. But, it is her loss. You, my friend, are doing a wonderful job and you are such a caring person. Don't give that statement another thought. And you don't need a pity party.

Vicky - Tia is a beautiful graduate. Contrats.

GrandmaTaz

Post by GrandmaTaz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:42 pm

*T* Go Have some gooey ice cream, that always helps me.....LOL Extra chocolate sauce. Two cherries...

Jeanne

Return to “Sew ins”