Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday, June 2nd

Daily discussions.
Kittyquilt9292

Re: Tuesday, June 2nd

Post by Kittyquilt9292 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Dear Prez T,
Like others have said, don't take that person's comments personal. She obviously doesn't want to participate in the project and this is a way out. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it!!!!
We don't need her in the project with that attitude. IMHO, if she was really concerned about giving out her email address, she would have told you that and then you would have worked out for her to pm her info to you.
So, enjoy your PJs, isn't it wonderful to be in PJs by choice! I love mine and love it when I don't have to change early in the morning, so I can have my coffee before getting dressed for the day.
And don't even for a moment entertain a thought about stepping down or doing anything any other way than you are........
Good sleeps everyone, and a great day tomorow. hugs, carol/kittyquilt

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 am

LOL

<blush> Dearest Kittyquilt/Carol, who says I SLEEP in my PJ's?

*T*

QIAD-ModeratorDD

Post by QIAD-ModeratorDD » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 am

Ladies. I have really tried to not push, however.....
If you have personal comments about other people. Please keep them to yourselves or in PM's. I have gotten several messages with complaints about comments about other forum members openly on the forum.
I also recommend that if you want personal information from others, please accept their answer graciously and without complaint.
Please remember that we really dont know what is going on in others private lives whether we agree or not. We only know what we are told. Not what is really going on.

Please be kind to one another. This kind of gossip pushes people away.

DD

Return to “Sew ins”