Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday, June 1st

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Monday, June 1st

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Hello...

I am home from work, food shopping and I just finished dinner.
Looks as if you all had a busy day. I am too pooped to sew.

Happy Quilting....Kathy

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Tul... when you water do you do it in the evening???... if you water in the morning and get water on the leaves then the sun hits the leaves it will burn them... I asked Jerry and he said we don't pinch off the flowers and we still get decent peppers...

bbl
Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:55 pm

:)

Chriss, I like to water in the morning (Roses especially don't like to go to bed with their feet wet)or during the day (When it is over-cast). I like to lay my hose on the dirt on a slow drip till the soil is saturated.

The black spots are not on the leafs, just on the stem where the branches split away from the stem.

Each of my 5 Bell-Pepper plants have like 10 to 20 flowers on them. Thats a LOT of Bell-Peppers.

Okay, Jeff is home and I have done as much 'damage' today as I could.

Keep sending me those E-Mails, for the ones that have not done so. That is ALL you have to do for this project.

For the ones that knows what this project is all about, please send that info to Angels that you think might want to be a part of this project.

*FluFF*

*T*

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Never in a million years would I be able to make a hole in one with my needle threader again! LOL, I was threading my needle using my needle threader. When I pulled the thread through I dropped my needle threader and it fell down the register vent. DH had me find some chewing gum and chew it up, then put it on the end of a thin curtain rod and used it ti 'fish' out the threader.

Mary

mcmema

Post by mcmema » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:46 pm

HI Ladies, Linda just posted a update on Toms condition under prayer requests! Check it out!!!!

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:44 pm

I just read Linda's update. Praise God! Prayers will continue.

Well tomorrow is another workday for me, so I am heading off to bed.

Everyone have a good and restful night.

Mary

Return to “Sew ins”