Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

It's Tuesday 5/19th

Daily discussions.
sharonkl

Re: It's Tuesday 5/19th

Post by sharonkl » Tue May 19, 2009 10:12 am

Good afternoon everyone, very sad to hear of Kadies husband.

Yippee skippie my qiad order came today, thought it was christmas!!! I can't wait to start on my tablerunner..

Went to quilt guild meeting this morning, they did a demo on a quilt as you go, very nice. I think I might add it to my to do list.

Chriss, I like warm/hot weather. I freeze to death from nov to april.
The seasons are nice but I would take warm weather year round for the seasons. Just so you know when I come visit I don't eat alot and I;m not picky either..LOL

Brenda I hope you are able to feel better soon, maybe the blood work will help them figure something to help?? Have fun friday!

Joanne,I have cousins that live in rising sun, hope you have a fun time and you bring back more $$ than you start with. Not real far from Louisville.

Going to go fondle my qiad order some more.

bbl

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue May 19, 2009 10:54 am

Just popped in to see the doings of the day -

I have been busy sewing not what I wanted to sew though. I helped my GF cut out a bridesmaid dress and the bride had Ok'd the pattern, then looked again at the pattern and said that it couldn't have the box pleats after we had already cut it out - 0H MY - so I redesigned the skirt and finished it this morning - Bridezillas drive me nuts!!!
Now I can sew for me!!! YIPPEE!!

Have a great rest of the day and I am going to sew all afternoon!!

Jana

momof6quilts

Post by momof6quilts » Tue May 19, 2009 11:08 am

We now have all the blocks for the wedding quilt! I hope to get this baby put together before Sunday!

My father has asked me to make him a BRIGHT apron. Any ideas out there for me, pattern wise?
Vicky

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Tue May 19, 2009 11:57 am

I have the wrong address for kadie...sorry for the error. I got two different kadies. and a katie and a Kathy. Sorry.

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Tue May 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Vicky I have a pattern for a four corner apron If you like I willcopy it and send it to you pm me and let me know .

Lois

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Tue May 19, 2009 3:04 pm

just popped on to chat and alas it is quiet here...I have a little time and then need to make sure the new show Glee is being taped. Matt Morrison is the lead and he is an alum of Orange County HS of the Arts (and so are my girls) He performed with both my girls in 2004 when he came back to the HS for a fund raiser. At that time he was on Broadway in HairSpray. His character he based on the director of the HS. He is a great guy

well off to read more of the forum

prayers for Kadie and her family

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue May 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Hello, I had to get my oil changed after work.. I don't like waiting for stuff like that but they were pretty fast this time

Joanne, I am so jealous of your spring weather... hope you win a zillion dollars tomorrow.. play a quarter for me...

Roben.. even though the fires are a few miles away it depends on which way the wind is blowing and if the fire has to cross a road... it would be scarrier in a forrest than a rural town where there are roads and fire breaks... it's pretty safe....

Grammie and Joanne, I would like Kadie's address too... if you have it... my heart just aches for her...

Lois, I would be thrilled to send you my hot air... heaven knows there is plenty of it...lol...

Sharon, just come anytime.. I am used to picky eaters..Jerry is a meat and taters guy.. boring food mostly...lol

Vicky, when I made a full apron I used one of my old aprons as a guide... mine wasn't perfect but fun... I found fabric that looked like a huge salad.. it was fun...

Carolyn, do you have that quilter put together yet? can't wait to hear what you think of it....

You all have fun.. I will check in later

Chriss

Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Tue May 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Chriss..I won't have time to get it put together until after memorial day ;(

BarbieJean

Post by BarbieJean » Tue May 19, 2009 6:29 pm

I would also like Kadies address and her correct name please. If someone would pm me, I would appreciate it.

Barb

Return to “Sew ins”