Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday May 16th

Daily discussions.
mequilter9158

Re: Saturday May 16th

Post by mequilter9158 » Sat May 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Lori, what project are you working on now? For some reason, I just cannot get motivated to sew anything or work on any project. And I know that I have many UFO's that I could be finishing up. Maybe I can put together a small baby panel that I bought a couple of weeks ago & do some handquilting on that?

edited for spelling (or is it the meds??????) lol

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sat May 16, 2009 1:56 pm

ME, I was putting together a charity quilt for my guild. Just trying to do at least one block a day. I sometimes get in a funk and can't get motivated too. Sorry you feel that way. I can't believe all the goodies you sent for the Pink quilts. That will keep me busy for a while.
Lori 8-)

mequilter9158

Post by mequilter9158 » Sat May 16, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm off to see if I can get to work on that baby panel. Maybe I'll be back later. If not, hope you all have a good night!!

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Sat May 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Whew, I'm tired, girls. I got my blocks done & mailed, repaired my quilting boo-boos on Pink Lemonade, whacked off some of the excess, cut and stitched the binding and got it ironed and rolled up on my binding helper and got it sewed down one side. I have such a hard time wrestling with that big of a quilt. It's heavy because I backed it with flannel. I guess that's why it's so heavy. Did one load of laundry - DH's garage towels, took a shower, went with DH to Sears Hardware then out to dinner. It was pouring down rain but I don't mind since it's bringing a cool front. I've been sitting here wasting time doing jigsaw puzzles on line. I have to go to bed now as I have to be at church in the morning at 7:30 - UGH. Thank goodness tomorrow is the last time I will be singing for the summer - yippee skippee!! Y'all have a wonderful evening.

Return to “Sew ins”