Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday May 16th

Daily discussions.
momof6quilts

Saturday May 16th

Post by momof6quilts » Sat May 16, 2009 1:30 am

Busy, Busy day for us. Girls have orchestra practice this morning. Then we are off to a wedding shower, supper at our friends and to a play tonight. The neighborhood rummage sales are going on this morning and my hubby and son are going to hit them.

Vicky

grammiequilts

Re: Saturday May 16th

Post by grammiequilts » Sat May 16, 2009 1:41 am

Going out of town today hope everyone has a great day. It is rainy and stormy here in Mi. BBS

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Sat May 16, 2009 1:56 am

Woke up and rushed to see if there was any news from Kadie. Hope you all saw the great news she posted!

I am off to GA to see my DS and family. Have a great weekend all, and I will check in when I return on Monday.

XOXOX

msdeets

Post by msdeets » Sat May 16, 2009 1:57 am

The month of May is one of my busiest My grand daughter made Communion and then Mothers day and then two weddings this weekend and a 90th birthday party for an uncle next saturday and then Memorial day.

I will not have any time for sewing. OH RATS.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Dolores

mcmema

Post by mcmema » Sat May 16, 2009 3:03 am

Have a safe trip
Ann, enjoy!

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Sat May 16, 2009 3:07 am

Good Morning Everyone!
Judi - Have fun today out of town!
Ann - Enjoy your visit to GA!
Delores - Your life is full right now, so do enjoy it!
Vicky - You have a very busy day planned, have fun!

I worked all week and need to do the boring stuff today to keep life going. I am trimming some fabric this morning so I can get it washed and pressed. Hopefully, later today time will be spent in the sewing room doing some machine quilting.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Sat May 16, 2009 3:11 am

Good morning. Just passing through on my way to the sewing room. I have a couple of blocks to make (that I didn't get done last night) so I can get them in the mail today. And then I have a lot to accomplish on my Pink Lemonade - gotta make a few repairs and get the binding machine dewn down so I can take it to the lake and hand stitch the back down. And then I want to finish my French Fraid quilt top. So I can't be here on the computer and get mysewing donw at the same time. See y'all later.

Have a great weekend.

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Sat May 16, 2009 3:12 am

Delores, Memorial Weekend is next weekend. It's early this year.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat May 16, 2009 3:33 am

Vicky, I hope your kids realize what a wonderful well rounded life they have...they are blessed to be able to do so many things.... you are a cool mom to get them so involved in so many areas....

Grammie, have a safe trip.

Ann, her post is amazing isn't it.. she married one tough man... and the prayers really pushed things along... I am so thrilled for them....

wow Dolores... bet you can't wait for June...lol...

Q7, I so enjoy those boring days... it is fun to have no demands...

Cindy, hope you get that binding on... and have a fun weekend.

I was supposed to meet Purrfect=lady and Sewcarolyn today but had to bow out... I have two little girls asleep in my room... it has been so long since I put a baby to sleep... this one is onery and will rub her eyes red and not put her head down... little stinker...lol...finally Jerry (DH) rocked her and got her to go to dream land... today will be fun... we will just play..all day...

you grandma's who are raising your grandchideren are my heros... I don't know how you do it... it ain't easy at our age....

ttfn,
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

kenderosa

Post by kenderosa » Sat May 16, 2009 3:39 am

Good Morning Quilters! Happy Saturday.

Am busy working on a jelly roll quilt, just need to sew the rows together and the top will be complete. No borders on this one. I did learn one thing, I don't like the lint these Moda strips create. Has anyone else had this problem? The charms I've worked with seem to be alright. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, back to the sewing room.

Sue

Return to “Sew ins”