Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

It's Monday 5/11

Daily discussions.
jameswife2003

Re: It's Monday 5/11

Post by jameswife2003 » Mon May 11, 2009 9:35 am

Well, at least it got me to fold those clothes!:) Now I just have to clean off my cutting table so I can trim up the sides of this quilt and cut the binding. Almost done with one!

BTW-I am a little sister(with 2 older brothers) so I have lots of practice at being a tattletale!

cyberspacequilter

Post by cyberspacequilter » Mon May 11, 2009 11:00 am

JW,
I know what you mean about older brothers. I caught one of mine smoking (cornsilk, I think) and I held it over his head so long that he finally told on himself to get me off his back.
Cyber-Sue

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Mon May 11, 2009 11:46 am

:)

I think I'll go have another nap-attack.
That is SO not like me, but we have to give the body what the body needs and asks for.

I won't get any sewing done this way <snif snif>

BBL

*T*

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Mon May 11, 2009 11:47 am

:)

((Sue)) Thank you for the beer advise, I don't mind to clean up the mess, as long as they don't touch my vegies. So a beer it is. :) Straight from the quilters bar.

Love ya.

*T*

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Mon May 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Susanna - Enjoy your nap. I am fighting the urge to go take one! I need to go get a few groceries so we have something to eat tonight.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon May 11, 2009 12:52 pm

howdy,

Joanne, enjoy your trip... and hope DH's mri goes well.

Cindy, sorry you are having a true "Garfield Monday" I think the full moon has something to do with it...

Lois, I didn't take advantage of the sale... but love the charming pattern... I almost bought it but slapped my hands and walked away from the computer....

Irishgram.. I love your posts.. you are always so busy, but fun busy you know what I mean??? it seems to me that DH is as blessed to have you as you are to have him....

Sharon, I had a box full of those miss fit hunks of fabrics.. I finally sent them off to a forum friend... I kept looking for that lightbulb to go off... now I see the problem.... YOU have the lightbulb... lol

Tul, I can make more than one block... good luck with the root canal...

ttfn
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

sharonkl

Post by sharonkl » Mon May 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Good evening everyone, I got to the post office and mailed my blocks and sp gift.
Chriss you're welcome to have the lightbulb back anytime you want, I don't like it! LOL
Tul haope your dentist appt went ok as dentist appts can go that is.
Have a good night everyone!
Sharon

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Mon May 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Good evening, I am finally up in my sewing room. Laundry is done and DH has clothes to wear tomorrow(as opposed to????) My 2 local DS s and 2 of my DGDs came over for awhile and we had a nice visit. I managed to preserve my good looks and not get any of the %$#@&stuff done. Tomorrow my transportation is out of commission. so I will have to be productive, around the house. There I managed to say all that without getting into trouble for saying bad words again. I have a couple of blocks to finish and I will be caught up with obligations....I am waiting for my QIAD order to arrive so I can make HOW CHARMING out of the true blue line. This will be a Christmas gift. I also learned in Paducah a new way to paper piece so I need to try that. I will keep trying until I get it. Hope everyone is having a good day.BBL

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Mon May 11, 2009 3:20 pm

T I can't commit to anything until I return from Yosemite

hope all is well with everyone...I need to pick up stuff I leave on Friday and we are having a weekend guest on Sat/Sun...drat now I have to clean before I leave

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon May 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Carolyn... don't worry about cleaning... where are you and your sis coming from?

See ya' Saturday...only 5 days away...

chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Sew ins”