Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Happy Mother's Day

Daily discussions.
Quilter7

Re: Happy Mother's Day

Post by Quilter7 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 am

I just finished the windmill and posted a picture in BOM. I just finished the April BOM just in time not to pay the FQ to Chriss and Judi!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sun May 10, 2009 10:49 am

It sounds like everyone is enjoying a fabulous day.

Carol, I like the old shows and movies also.

Jeanne, those are so cute.

TTFN
Lori 8-)

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Sun May 10, 2009 11:30 am

Happy Mother's Day Girlfriends!
I am hope alone. DH is in Phoenix with DD and I have the house to myself. I have been puttering around in my sewing room, watching old movies, and ironing. I am having a blessed and relaxed day.

I wish you all a great day with families or alone!
Love to all,
Linda

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sun May 10, 2009 11:35 am

Just went shopping on QIAD. Got lots of pretty fabrics. A lot of the True Blue was gone. I think Mary an Pam took it all. lol
Lori 8-)

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Sun May 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Lori - The "True Blue" line is really pretty! Whatever you got I am sure you will enjoy using it. Maybe they will have more later on so you can add to your treasute.

GrandmaTaz

Post by GrandmaTaz » Sun May 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Well, I think they are all going to be table favors that the people get to take home. She has lots of bridge parties and she is also the "Queen Bee" of her Red Hat group. We are like sisters even tho she is 6 years older than me and she has no siblings and I have 3 older brothers. And best of all, we are both CRAZY.......

I wish I lived closer to her, but no way would DH move to CA......LOL
Jeanne

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Sun May 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Jeanne - Your cousin's friends and guests are very lucky!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun May 10, 2009 12:51 pm

Grammie and Q7... I saw your blocks and they are super... I love 'em... guess we all get to keep our FQ's.....

Carolyn, great shopping trip.. sounds fun

Taz... those kimono's are too cute.

Linda... glad you are having a super day...

ttfn,
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sun May 10, 2009 1:18 pm

Jeanne all those little Kimonos are so cute & small Good job.

My DD1 has come and gone. The applesauce chicken was wonderful. I added a few hand fulls of cranberries. Mmmmm added a nice tart taste.
Kim helped finish up all the typing homework for a class I taking for work. I am a two finger typer. It would take me for ever to type up my papers.

I will work on that mini block all night if I have to.. I must find out I did wrong.

I am off to redo the math. The formula worked on the last block so it is my.

Hope you Mother's Day was wonderful!! Mine was!!! Kathy

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Sun May 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Happy Mother's Day! I hope everyone enjoyed the day. We came home from the lake this afternoon....and the fun began like starting the laundry and unpacking. Yesterday was very relaxing - we just cruised around the lake for a couple of hours. DH was very pleased with the way the boat was running - you never know after it's set up for the winter. We did not get to fish because we had my DD#2, SIL, and 5 kids on board. We decided it was too hectic to fish - LOL. It was a relaxing day. I'm tired though - the sun just sucks the energy right out of me. Don't have the energy to sew - but tomorrow's another day.

Return to “Sew ins”