Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Happy Thursday morning! November 20th

Daily discussions.
Tulpje

Re: Happy Thursday morning! November 20th

Post by Tulpje » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:25 pm

:)

I live SO close to the border that we can see the lights down there at night.

Did not feel a 'thing'.

*T*

institcheswithrosie

Post by institcheswithrosie » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Good eveing. Came home early w/ a wretched cold. Slept most of the afternoon and DH is going to pick me up a yogurt shake on his way home from a meeting. He'll probably hibernate in the office tonite as there is a football game and that is my thing. Really don't feel like going into the sewing room tonite. When I feel this crappy, I just mess up.

Chriss, you are doing so well. Keep it up as I know how tough it is.

Have a good evening, I may lurk later, but doubt will feel like contributing.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:10 pm

JoAnn, what a wonderful gathering you will have Saturday... I hope it is full of wonderful memories...

Sandy, thanks.... I appreciate it... I hope you have a wonderful anniversary... and that it's full of memories.

thanks Alina, how are those boys doin'..... I saw the picture from the Julian camp.... they just keep growing dont' they?... stinkers.

Thanks Rosie, it isn't as tough now as it was a couple of weeks ago....

I still have some TG shopping to do... our store is giving away a free turkey if you spend $99.... I now have three turkeys in my freezer and after tomorrow I will have one more..... We used to have a big turkey dinner in August or so... and call the family and invite them for dinner but we havent' done that in the last couple of years... maybe now that I have the extra turkey we might just do that again....

I love the holidays... everyone comes here.... I cook everything... DH makes the pies then after I eat I go sit down and the kitchen magically gets cleaned up.... life is good.

check in later,
Chriss

Psalm 91

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:20 pm

*Smile*

I just posted the first 50 pictures, in the photo section, of QIAD retreat at camp Cedar Glen.

LOL, is that enough? I do have about 200 more. Just let me know and I'll keep on going.

*T*

apolta

Post by apolta » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Hi again... just popping in before taking Jake to scouts!

Sharon... we had a quake the other day too? Gosh I am really a blonde!!!

institcheswithrosie... hope you feel better! Colds are terrible... What a good hubby bring you a shake!

Chriss... the boys are doing great... getting really big though! We had to buy Jake some new pants a few weeks ago... he grew like 4 inches in a couple months... he is only 7 and needs a 10 to get the right length... where does the time go??? ~sniff~

Well better go get organized I'll check on ya'll later taters!

Hugs!
-Alina-

BarbieJean

Post by BarbieJean » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Sandy - could your headaches be related to the flu shot?

Sandy5689

Post by Sandy5689 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:50 pm

BarbieJean Now that is an interesting thought. We got our flu shots on Monday and I have woken up with a humdinger headache Tuesday, Wednesday and again this morning. Certainly a coincidence. My arm is still a little sore from the shot, not that has anything to do with the headache. mmmmm......

Return to “Sew ins”