Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Good Wednesday Morning....November 19

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Good Wednesday Morning....November 19

Post by grammiequilts » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:03 pm

To chriss's DH....if you need a cheering squad...we can do it foryou too......Yeah Chriss's DH...come on you can do it.....Just think of a great hobby for your reward Or think of all the quilts Chriss can make for you with all that cigarette money....you to will be snuggling into next week.....Yeah DH start with one day......XXXOOOJudi

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:10 pm

Good job, Susanna!! I do think the drive to Julian is pretty - but sometimes it seems that it would be much more convenient to have a bank closer!! No branches of that bank in your area??

I am having a good time with our granddaughter tonight. She is just here for a short time, so I need to enjoy the time with her!! No sewing for me - though I DID show off to her all the things I did at camp!

Have a good evening everyone!

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:57 pm

*Smile*

Re-Hi All.

I'm just checking back in for the last time tonight.

Sooo.....

*FluFF*s all around
Sweet Dweams.

*T*

IowaGal

Post by IowaGal » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:03 pm

You nutty girls... I have 4 walnut trees.. those staining buggers are everywhere!

Return to “Sew ins”