Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Good Monday Morning to you all!!! November 17th

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Good Monday Morning to you all!!! November 17th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:45 pm

Q7, I vote for the black border too... and those bananas will cook just fine in the morning when it is cooler.... .and yes, I am thrilled that he is quitting too....

When I did my tossed 9patch I bought the kit from Qiad... now I am going to go look athose charms you are talking about.

Carin, you don't know how thrilled I am that he is quitting too... not only for his health but check this out... we will be saving about $115.00 a WEEK!!!!!!!!! yes, a week.... that's $460 a month... unreal huh? that's a car payment... half a house payment.... or, better yet... a whole lotta fabric... woo hoo...

Chriss

Psalm 91

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:55 pm

Chris - $460.00 per month. Won't that be a trip to Paducah? LOL It could be a really nice vacation. I say start putting that money away.

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:48 pm

I just talked to my grandma and she is doing okay. She ate just fine tonight and she is feeling better, I hope that they can get her the help she needs so she doesn't have to eat soft food for her remaining years.

Chriss That is an amazing amount of money!! I agree a trip to Paducah is in order just for quiting ;O)

Return to “Sew ins”