Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

GoodMorning Everyone It's Sunday November 16, 2008

Daily discussions.
Littlebit

Re: GoodMorning Everyone It's Sunday November 16, 2008

Post by Littlebit » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:33 am

Morning All :o) Off to Sam's Club in a bit then I plan on putting borders on a quilt and hope to get it loaded on the HQ for quilting tomorrow. The sun is shining maybe some yardwork later this afternoon. Have a Great Day

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:42 am

Hi all SOMEONE SHOOK THE SNOWGLOBE here is michigan Everything is turning white very pretty.....I will try to get a pic and load it....I made 12 pillowcases and FINISHED A UFO yesterday I even impressed myself. Chriss you should be here walking in the snow....It is sooo pretty.....Well back to tiding up the place...bbl....Your doing it Chriss.!!!!!:):):):):)

luv_2quilt60

Post by luv_2quilt60 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 am

We Had light snow this morning..cold....brrrrrrrrrr....gonna sew on my binding by hand!..and cook later on.....Everyone have a fun and productive day!............Bev

MastiffMomQlt

Post by MastiffMomQlt » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:41 am

Hi Gals!

You all are being so productive! You GO!

I'm playing at my machine today. I've come up with something that is pretty cool for the holidays. I think I will make some more!! Weeeeee!!!

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:51 am

Hi Everyone!
Well it is 83 degrees here, but unfit to go outside (too much ash in the air). I am staying in the only room that has an air conditioner -- the sewing/computer room! I am working on two quilts - I continue the Birds of the Air and just started a Tossed Nine Patch from the Romance the Roses Charm Squares. I am sure it will be finished first. I have arthritis in my wrist and have difficulty cutting the HST for the Birds in the Air. I will perservere and finish!

mommyquilts

Post by mommyquilts » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:29 am

Q7-I can't even imagine having the air conditioner on this time of year! I hope they can squash those fires soon for you.

I am really impressed at y'all! You gals rock in the sewing department! I've mostly looked online for inspiration, but can't get my motor runnin! Nicely done!

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:36 am

Sharon I know what you mean about the bathroom about 3 years ago they gut my bathroom and i might add the only bathroom and never got anything quite right so this year when we got the present from the president I finally got the bathroom the way I wanted it with a friend of my BIL new and low and behold I now have a pretty bathroom. I just took a break from cutting out the rest of my tossed nine patch and in a little bit I will begin to sew oh yes I was out and about also I took a ride to KHols and bought a new handbag and picture frames for the GKS school pictures then went to the supermarket for baked ziti makeings now we can have something for dinner .

will come back later

fabricgirl

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:44 am

Hi Gals. It's already 91 degrees here. I have the house closed up because of all the smoke in the air. There are fires all around our area. I'll be staying in sewing today. Hope everyone has a good day. Lori
Lori 8-)

xteacher

Post by xteacher » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:46 am

I have been putting stuff back in place after getting my floors laid. I still have a couple of rooms I cannot work in, but four or five of them are ready. I threw out a trash bag of stuff from my computer cabinet and another from the bookcase in the office. Many old, out of date computer books, etc. I hope to get rid of much more. I have bad feet and they hurt so bad when I went to bed last night, I was ready to cry. I've worked again this morning, but am now taking a break to get off of them for a while.

mequilter9158

Post by mequilter9158 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:09 am

Lori.......stay safe with all the fires in your area. You can send some of your heat over here.........we'll be lucky to hit 40 today. I sure could get alot more sewing done if I didn't lurk on here so much. I'm off to the sewing machine!

Return to “Sew ins”