Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

the chickens are up on thursday november 13th

Daily discussions.
beccasmom

Re: the chickens are up on thursday november 13th

Post by beccasmom » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Nothing like the last minute but I have to get my charity quilt done to turn in at my guild meeting next thursday. Sooooooooo anyway I just picked out 3 materials from my stash and cut out 10 1/2 inch squares and it really has turned out pretty nice. The materials have a garden theme going and I really didn't even plan it. I will quilt it this weekend and take pictures to show it off. It won't get done tomorrow night I am sure since I have to work at Joann's in the evening. I really am happy with how it turned out. Hey Rosie I missed that story about the hoarders. If it was on Fox I can catch it in the morning. Unfortunately I think they could do a story about hoarders on most of us in this forum since we have the sewing sickness and don't want to be cured LOL.

Off to bed I go. Talk with everyone tomorrow.

Brenda

beccasmom

Re: the chickens are up on thursday november 13th

Post by beccasmom » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Hey Chriss just keep it up on the not smoking. I quit about 13 years ago and it is the best thing I ever did even though at the time it was very difficult to quit. The end result is so worth it though.

Brenda

Return to “Sew ins”