Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

happy tuesday 11/11/08

Daily discussions.
Quilter7

Re: happy tuesday 11/11/08

Post by Quilter7 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:59 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have been sewing quite a bit today. I also had today off, yesterday too! It sure is nice to relax with sewing instead of stressing trying to get somewhere on time. Glad to hear others are sewing too I need to do dishes and press a few blocks. Have a goodnight everyone!

apolta

Post by apolta » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi Everyone... just popping in for a quick minute to see what everyone has been up to... we had a busy school day today... heavy into the Science... Jake's favorite... and we were studying about fossils and dinosaurs... I could not get him to quit for the day... LOL! Anywho I managed to squeeze in some quilting time... yippee... and I am so excited to say I finished this month's QIAD BOM... a whole week before the deadline... waaahoooo! Even bound with a label... it usually comes down to the very last second and I get rushed... anywho I posted a picture in the photo section... I will try and check back later but the kiddos are in bed and we are meeting some friends online to play rockband on the xbox360... if I don't get back in to say goodnight... I hope you all have a terrific rest of the evening!!!

Big Hugs!
-Alina-

Oh and Oasis... congrats on winning the stain glass... I am pea green with envy! :)

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:46 pm

Good night everyone. I finally got all the stuff done that had to be done today and started in pinning and sewing. If all goes well, I should be able to start setting the 'diamonds' and 'footballs' together tomorrow. This is the last step needed to complete top of DWR. Talk to you tomorrow.

Return to “Sew ins”