Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Good Morning- November 9

Daily discussions.
rosebud3

Good Morning- November 9

Post by rosebud3 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:30 am

Well good morning everyone. I have to be at work at 6 this morning for a meeting. Hope everyone has a glorious day today. It will be Loooooooonnnnnggggggggggg for me, 13 hours. I need someone to do some sewing therapy for me since I won't get to. LOL

msdeets

Re: Good Morning- November 9

Post by msdeets » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:49 am

I won't be able to do any sewing therapy for you but I am officially in the vacation mode bags are all packed and right by the front door. We Leave for our cruise today and this has been a much needed vacation. I will have no contact with all of you quilters but I will be thinking of everyone. Be good and please stay out of trouble. Make sure fabricgirl stays in line also until I get back.

institcheswithrosie

Post by institcheswithrosie » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:08 am

Good morning all,
Accomplished nothing last night. Was in Kroger yesterday and got slammed w/ a major migraine so spent the rest of the evening and nite in bed. After church and brunch will try again.
Won a door prize at the Halloween pary last Sat. and picked up yesterday; some love pastel fat quarters and a package of needles.
Back later, Must go get presentable for church.

BamaGirl

Post by BamaGirl » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:09 am

Rosebud, I'll try to work in some sewing therapy for you today. I'm working on my Fall Leaves charm quilt-- coming along nicely! I am so anxious to get the top completed so that I can start quilting it. Just have to do one more appliqued piece, then I can get the piecing done quickly, and add my borders!!

Msdeets, hope you enjoy your cruise! Where are you going? I've never been on a cruise, but my Mom & Dad took an Alaskan cruise earlier this year and they loved it... I would love to go to Alaska one day! :-)

quiltnewby05

Post by quiltnewby05 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:36 am

Wow Rosebud what a bummer..... I'll do my best to get some therapy in for you today! It's only going to be in the 30s today-- good day for quilting! My machine is set up by two windows, so I can watch the wind blowing the trees (or the snow falling), thankful I'm inside:)

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:37 am

Goodmorning all did you all get that message from msDeets that what sisters are all about I hope she has a great time and I will miss her terriabely Im now on to the D blocks and boy are they comming along nice I have to go do a few errands like run to Joanns get a haircut and stop at the dollar store all in that order because the hair colormust be done today or the roof top will be loaded with snow roots. Have A great Day Happy sewing or what ever you have planned to do.

fabricgirl

moma_lolaham

Post by moma_lolaham » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:39 am

Good morning all. Getting ready for church and finishing up my meatloaf for lunch. Msdeets, hope you have a fantastic cruise. Hubby and I hope we can take one to Alaska some day (when he retires).
After lunch maybe a short nap and then some sewing. Have a great day everyone.
Lawanna

mommyquilts

Post by mommyquilts » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:11 am

Good morning! Still no snow here, just sunshine and blue skys. If only that would last....I have a lot of homework to do before tomorrow, so I'm hoping to sew today. I'm heading up to the quilt shop to see if I can find a yo-yo template so I can do some handsewing while football is on. I want to do more hand-stuff, but don't know how!

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:26 am

Good Morning all....Just got my dead butt out of bed at 930a babysat untill 230a...I could have spent the night at DD but I came home DH wasn't feeling good so I wanted to see how he was. I have to make potatoe salad to take to my DS for dinner tonight....he is BBQing ribs and he is so good at it. We try as a family to get together at least once a month. My friend's DD who had surgery friday is doing well thanks for your prayers.....she actually had 2 aneurisms and one was ready to burst. They are sending her home tommorrow or tues. Thanks to God for answering OUR prayers. No sewing today....Need to catch up on the chores around here. XXXOOOJudi

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:29 am

Rosebud, sorry you have to work, hope you are so busy that it goes by fast.

Institches... I get those migranes once in a while... I can't stand it... thankfully they don't last forever but boy when they are there they are awful.

msdeets, hope you have a super vacation....

I am going to try to get some sewing in... my 5 year old DGD is here and a lot of help... so I may get nothing done.

she and I did wrap my Nov SP gift yesterday so it can go in Monday's mail...

I hope you all have a fun day,
Chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”