Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

THANK GOD IS FRIDAY 11/07/08

Daily discussions.
suzette58

Re: THANK GOD IS FRIDAY 11/07/08

Post by suzette58 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:58 am

Good morning everyone. I am still getting used to my husband's new schedule at work. So, I don't know how much sewing I'll get done today.
Maryq - hope you enjoy the Sewing & Quilt expo. I went when it was here in October. It was great. There wasn't alot of people so you actually could get close to the booths.
Vagrandma - Hope you post a picture of your Kasey Kahne quilt. I would love to see it.

Suzette58
Suzette

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:05 am

Good morning everyone. I'm waiting for the coffee to finish. After morning coffee will get ready for work and straighten up a little bit and paying bills before going to work. If I have time I may put in about 15 or 20 minutes at the sewing machine.

Lori.....Have a fun/safe trip.

Grammie.....Will say a prayer for your friend's DD.

Cindy.....Have fun at the Wurstfest.

Maryq.....How fun! Enjoy the expo. I'm sure you will do just fine with the directions. LOL But I know what you mean about getting lost in a big city.

beccasmom

Post by beccasmom » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:11 am

I am working at this point and have to work at Joann's tonight. Tomorrow I have to clean up the bathroom and hallway and garage from where I had the sewage leak tuesday. What fun that is going to be. It will be nice to be able to use that are again though. I have to clean out my buffet which has a bunch of my quilting stuff in it so that I can move it because it is back in the hallway where the mess was. I do hope to get some sewing done but it won't be until tomorrow night or sunday.

Brenda

Grammy2

Post by Grammy2 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:18 am

Morning,
SwtSarah, you are one busy lady. Hope things going ok for you

Sounds like several of you are making FART trips and vacation trips

Grammie, prayers for your friends DD

Sandy, I just finished a "nascar" quilt for DGS who is 4 1/2. I used fabric from all the drivers I could find.

Were packed to make a wkend trip to the desert. DS is going too & may take one of the DGK (not his wkend) but might enjoy time for himself. It should be about 85 out there. I might not ride in the buggy since I've had a headace for 3 days Ughhhhh.

Brenda not a fun time for you to clean. :(

Have a great weekend

moma_lolaham

Post by moma_lolaham » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:27 am

Well I'm about to be off to run errands this morn. Just took mom to the Senior Center. Going to grocery store YUK. Then back to bring mom back home, then going to get grandson for our weekly to eat pizza or McDonalds (his choice) for lunch and take him to library. Then back home "maybe to do a little sewing" I hope. Take care all and have a blessed day.
Lawanna

Sandy5689

Post by Sandy5689 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:00 am

Good Morning Sounds like everyone has somewhere to go or something to do today. Have a great day and enjoy.

We have rain, rain and more rain. Then I do believe there is even more rain scheduled for this afternoon. However that is better then all the snow I saw on the news this morning. Yuck

zfatcat I read somewhere that dental floss has a nice cutter on it to take on a plane.

SharonG/FL I sure hope you are talking about a stuffed animal...LOL

maryq Be careful driving. Alway seems like the first snow or two everyone has to remember how to drive. I used to live in Denver in case you are wondering why I would know about driving in snow.

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:12 am

*Smile*

Good Morning every ONE.

grammiequilt I will keep your friend in my prayers.

CindyG, I have BEEN there and wish I was going with you.
I have lived in Austin, Rounrock and Cedar Creek.
We made many many trips to San Antonio as well.

All of you sound busy with FART and/or work.

Zfatcat and all who are traveling, have a safe trip.

For me, it is back to my Angels today.

2 (TWO) more days and GmaAnn arives in SD.
3 (Three) days and we're going to QIAD camp.

Meet and greet between 12+ Angels will be on Fri. November 14th.

*T*

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:26 am

Tul, do you mean you've been to the Wurstfest or to the town of New Braunfels? Wurstfest is so much fun for young and old alike.

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:42 am

Hi all it's afternoon I hope everyone is doing well grammiequilts I will say a prayer for your friends DD I just came back from the foodstore so that lovely chore is out of the way do have to go get a hair cut and then camaflough my hair and after that do some laundry and start working on the next row of block B of my lovers knot quilt so I hope everyone has a great afternoon I will check back later.

fabricgirl

SharonG/FL

Post by SharonG/FL » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:45 am

Maryq, If my sister hadn't just had back surgery, you could pick her up and take her with you!

grammiquilts, It must be different airlines have different rules. I specifically asked when I flew on Oct 13th about small scissors, and he said they would not take them from me. I still don't think I'd chance it with my fav lil scissors, though.

Sandy, Boston Terrier applique. @:)

Return to “Sew ins”