Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Goodmorning and Happy Thursday!!!!

Daily discussions.
Tulpje

Re: Goodmorning and Happy Thursday!!!!

Post by Tulpje » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:51 pm

*Hugs*

Dee, hang in there, I'll pray that you still will have a job when you come back from vacation. So sad having to worry about that while you're on vacation, which should be for rest and relaxation.

9patchfav...I am SO sorry for what is happening in your friends life and that of her family. My prayers are winging their whay to then and you.

I left at 10 am and just got back home at 6pm.
I had a LOT of fun visiting with Alina.
ALL the 'Who's your neighbor' blocks are beautiful.
This is going to be a very special quilt for ME.

Back to go work with my Angels.

BBL

*T*

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:54 pm

9patch.....Ill keep your friend and her family in my prayers. I hope she will be ok.

Dee.....Jobs being eliminated is happening everywhere. And just like with your company, it's not the people with the least seniority losing there jobs. I will keep you in my prayers. I know how scary it is to not know whether or not you will have your job the next time you come to work.

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:51 pm

Well even though it is a bit early to go to bed, I need to. I'm falling asleep trying to catch up on the days happenings. Everone have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Return to “Sew ins”