Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Good Morning All

Daily discussions.
luv_2quilt60

Good Morning All

Post by luv_2quilt60 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:39 am

Have a busy Day.....Hope to get some sewing done.....BBL

swtsarahjane

Re: Good Morning All

Post by swtsarahjane » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:50 am

Good morning Bev. Budspud is getting the cut off today. Then Take DS to find a job. Then come home get back making the friendship star get them done i hope today. Then pick up Budspud up after 5pm today.

Im sure the ims was burning real bad and so was the weirs too lmao. Have good day all.

luv_2quilt60

Post by luv_2quilt60 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:32 am

Yes......Everyone seems to be Happy....LOL.....Ya Know.....I have to clean Yukkooo...but if i don't do it....It won't get done.............:(

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:10 am

:)

Good Morning.
Going to be a beautiful day here today.

Since I received the 'El's Angels Quilt' signed FQ's, I will be piecing the backing for those 3 quilts.

I thank God for this Beautiful day ahead of us.

Prez *T*

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:20 am

Morning all, I am glad to see everyone feeling good today.....I need to finish a top and get it quilted and clean 2 bathrooms....then I might take a walk it's gonna be 70 here in Michigan in November....how sweet is that? I live next to a Park that has miles of trails so It will be a good day to do a walk....Days like today I miss my furdog....

Kittyquilt9292

Post by Kittyquilt9292 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:23 am

All you gals in the Cleaning Mood, plse come to my house!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone and let our great God shine his grace and peace on all of us and on the United States of America!

carol/kittyquilt

maryq

Post by maryq » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:50 am

Good Morning from CLOUDY Minnesota!! The sun is up somewhere but you can't see it with all the clouds. It's still warm tho 57 here now, and as long as it isn't snowing I'm happy.

Going to jump in the shower and get ready for work. Tonite after work I'm headed to DS#1 to celebrate his birthday--which is actually tomorrow. So no sewing for me today. Can't WAIT for the weekend!!! I have 16 Christmas stockings almost done that I need to finish up and also move some more stuff around for DD's return the following weekend!

Have a great day everybody

Marymargaret

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:12 am

Good morning, ya'll! Sounds like a busy productive day in store! I'm going to work more on the flannel Flying Geese duvet comforter for DS#2, and get a little more accomplished putting away notions in the sewing room. The sewing part is my incentive to stay with the progress on the unpacking-organizing part! LOL! Seems my biggest challenge these days is to make progress with projects when I have to switch gears consistently for crisis's. I guess it will help me become more flexible, so that's a good thing.

SwtSarah, hope all goes well with your kitty today and he'll soon be back to his playful shenanigans!

Prez T, you're up early! I know the quilts will be beautiful!

Luv2Qlt, I know, I've been waiting on elves to come help me clean, too, and they refuse to show up!

kittyquilt, maryq & grammiequilts, ya'll have a good day and hope you get everything accomplished you need to so you can get back to the fun stuff soon!

beccasmom

Post by beccasmom » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:04 am

I came home last night to a flood in my downstairs. The toilet had over flowed and it WAS A MESS. Roto Rooter got there around 8 and at 10:30 and $260.00 is was taken care of but I still have the mess. I threw towels and blankets down (old ones) to get what I could up and shut the bathroom door and put an old comforter on the floor leading out to the garage so that the cats would not be walking on that dirty floor. It flowed out to the garage so this area is out of commission until saturday and I will be bleaching and cleaning including the garage saturday. This will require a good full day I am sure. What a joy. I hope tonight is better.

Brenda

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:16 am

Another pretty day in mid-TN!! Already 64° - a real pleasure for November here! I'm heading out for my walk and when I get back, I can spend the rest of the day in the sewing room! Yippee!

Hope everyone has a great day. And Brenda - sure wish I could help you with the clean up! That sounds like a TERRIBLE job!

Return to “Sew ins”