Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Good Morning All

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Re: Good Morning All

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:01 am

Good afternoon everyone well I home from work and am going to sew in a little bit I just decided to come on the pewter to see what everyones been up to so I see everyone is verry busy trying to get things finished so I wil check back a little later.

fabricgirl

katiekoala

Post by katiekoala » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:58 am

Good morning everyone well it is Thursday here in Oz and it is a very cloudy maybe rainy day to come I am off to Gympie (nearest big town) to shop so have a lovely afternoon wherever you all are.

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:34 am

Well, it is break time again.

GmaAnn.....Thanks for the info. Just making sure I knew what the club was. Thought I did, but wasn't sure. LOL I will enjoy the book. And waiting for Lover's Knot to arrive. The one I bought yesterday has the pattern for the Bow Tie in it.

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:41 am

I also ordered the LK book after I saw the sample in photos...now I cant wait for it to come....

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:59 am

I'm on pins and needles I'm so excited. This is the first time I've had a hobby that I just couldn't control myself when something came out that I wanted on my wishlist. Need to control myself. LOL

Well break is over again. BBL

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:57 am

Hello all Im back and happy to report that I finished allof my block A's to the lovers knot now tommrow I can start block B Im getting a little tired so maybe tommrow will be another day or perhapps later will see I have stuffed peppers cooking on the stove for our dinner so I just might be abel to start the second block well will see all have a great night and I will check back later.

fabricgirl

msdeets

Post by msdeets » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:09 pm

I was glad to see everyone got out to vote yesterday and then get right home to do some sewing. I say Go Girls Have a wonderful evening. and a good night's sleep to all.
Dee

institcheswithrosie

Post by institcheswithrosie » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:30 pm

Brenda, sorry about your mess. I use the wipes, but only as the last thing I do. I've never tried to flush more than one or two at a time. How old is your home? Mine was built in 1939 or 40. Maybe our sewer connection is bigger. I know when disposable diapers first came out, they were supposed to be flushable. Wrong!! I think I messed up the whole neighborhood. Good luck on Saturday, you have my sympathy.

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:17 pm

*Smile*

I was ordered to come back UP for air.

Have been at it ALL day long. Actually for days non-stop now.

Tomorrow I'll be gone for the Day. YaY, I get o go visit Alina. She is going to show me EQ6. (I am signed up to take a class for beginners in EQ6 around the middle of January.

The weather is SO nice here today. The rain was nice and rinsed the dust down just a tad. Hopefully we'll ge some more rain before this year is over.

By the end of November I hope to have caught up with most of my UFO's

Lets not even think that far ahead......

*T*

BBL

Kittyquilt9292

Post by Kittyquilt9292 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:04 pm

Oh, Alina and *T*. Please let me know more about the EQ6. I've been thinking about it for awhile, but not sure if it is worth the money. Any thoughts? Do you use it a lot? What are some of its advantages? I guess my real question is, why should I buy it?

Have a great night everyone, hope you all got lots of sewing done.

I worked, came home and crashed for 15 minutes. The my brother and sister-in-law came over for a visit and brought by brother's son who is here from FL for a visit with his dad. I have not seen him since he was about 9 months old! He's now early 40's! Was a great treat. We're all having lunch Friday. Time sure does fly. My brother was so happy to have Kris here.

Always things to make us just a bit happier than we were. HUGS, carol/kittyquilt

Return to “Sew ins”