Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Good Morning All

Daily discussions.
beccasmom

Re: Good Morning All

Post by beccasmom » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:41 pm

Rosie my house is about 35-38 years old. I was told that with the old piping the wipes can get stuck on the pipes on any rust areas and then they can build up.

Brenda

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:35 pm

It looks like everyone has either gone to bed or busy with other stuff. I think I am going to put everything away for the night and sit in front of the boob tube with DH for a little while before bed. i will check in one last time before I hit the sack if I don't fall asleep on the couch.

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 pm

*Smile*

I just wanted to pop back in.

Looks like every one had a very productive or busy fay.

((Kitty)) How sweet to hear of families reuniting back after SO many years.

I have been going over my QIAD book 'Town Square Sampler'. WoW, that is another MUST have book from El.

MaryQ Big *HUGS* on your Birth Day.

Brenda Uck Uck Uck, what a mess.
Grammiequilts, PLEASE do NOT throw those old paterns out.
El might want to look at them.
She some times shows us quilts and patterns that else would have been disregarde or thrown out as Junnk.

Could you take pictures of the patterns you have and send those pictures to El?

It is getting close to 8 PM and Jeff is on his way home from the office. YaY, he has the WHOLE day off tomorrow.

*FluFF*'s ALL around.
Sweat dweams.

Take care, cause I care.

Prez *T*

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm not in bed yet but will be heading that way real soon. I got home from work and fixed dinner, washed my wide batik backing fabric, and worked on my Pink Lemonade for an hour. Then watched Private Practice, got the house ready for the cleaning lady to come tomorrow and hung up another load of clothes. Y'all have a great evening.

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 pm

I am watching Private Practice and just finished piecing the top for my nephew's quilt for their 21st birthday, I need to get the backing and then off to a LA quilter. Now I want to really learn to do my own I have 4 quilts out right now to be quilted.

Return to “Sew ins”