Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Novermber 2,2008

Daily discussions.
Quilter7

Re: Novermber 2,2008

Post by Quilter7 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:57 pm

Carin - Save a piece for me! Apple Pie sounds sooo good!! Just like fall! I think today was the first fall weather day we have had this year. A little rain made everything a bit cleaner and the air sweet and crisp.

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:59 pm

CindyG- I am glad you had such an amazing time. What purchases did you make? I cannot wait to hear about them. You make me glad that the International Festival is coming back to Long Beach.

lifeisgrand

Post by lifeisgrand » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:19 pm

gmann- Your table runner is an eye-catcher! Your fabrics are perfect for this time of year!

zfatcat- I'm loving your log cabin quilt design! It will be a beauty when it's all done!

I finished hand-sewing the binding on the raffle quilt I am donating to my church. It is 105x105" so there was plenty of binding to get sewn! Glad it's done because I have an itch to start sewing up a strip project! I have been in several strip swaps on this forum and now I want to put them to good use! LOL

Return to “Sew ins”