Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Halloween eve

Daily discussions.
MAWmum

Re: Halloween eve

Post by MAWmum » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:37 am

Well I got the kitchen back in shape and in the process broke 2 of my nails so I had to go get them fixed. I am going to get kids from school in a few minutes, DH is coming home early so we can carve pumpkins then we have a halloween party at our church, we are having dinner, carnival games and trick or treating. HUGS to all!

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:00 am

Apolta - sorry you've had a sick household. I hope everyone is well enough to go trick or treating or whatever you have planned. My church is expecting lots and lots of kids - they are having "Slime Night" as a trick or treat alternative.

Tul - tomorrow is the day. I'm leaving my office in a little over an hour and going home to make sure the house is presentable and bathe the dogs because Kenderosa and my BFF are coming to stay at my house during the quilt show - Kenderosa is company. I'm also making GP's "Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding" tonight. Maybe I'll be tired so between that and an AmbienCR I'll be able to go to sleep tonight. BOING BOING BOING BOING BOINB BOING BOING I need to remember the camera - I have it charging. Oh, gosh. I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!

In case I don't get to come back here today, y'all have a fun halloween.

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:13 am

Hello everyone I thought I would pop back in to see what is going on I just got done makeing a pot of sauce for dinner I wish that I could go to Houston but now I know i can't so I will just look foward to seeing pictures and being happy for all who are going some day I might be Lucky enough to go but with Jobs being so uncertain these days I just can't take that kind of a chance maybe some time in the future after were both retired.Well everyone who is very fortunate to go I wish you all the best.

fabricgirl

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:56 am

still being a bum today - i think i needed a day off - just put on clothes to get the mail in - now i am ready for jammies again - dh is picking up dinner and after survivor i am off to bed - what a day no quilting no chores no work surfed net and vegged out

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:24 pm

Bye, bye, BOING, BOING!! Have a great time!

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Alina I am glad you are all on the mend...kids wouldn't want to miss trick or treat....We had it too in our neck of the woods...I'm still hacking cough when I lay down but much improved...chicken soup and lots of hugs I say.

Cindy don't forget the camera and let sue take pictures or any one just make sure we have pictures.

Susanna will you be posting pictures of the quilts after you finish them so we can see...I hope so...Gosh lots of fun in other parts of the country...cali and houston.....Nuttin here except dark at 7pm.

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:08 pm

*Smlie*

Still light outside here.

Inland Haloween weather forcast 85* (5% of drizzle still expected Whooo Hooooo RAIN?) But why on Haloween of all days?

grammiequilts, I can only post GmaAn's quilt pictures with her permission. I will ask her if it is okay.

MeQ said it is okay to post the bc Quilt picture when we give the bc Quilt to Marcia at the QIAD BOM on Nov. 18th. (2 days aftter QIAD retreat)

The El's Angels quilts are going ON the quilt frame as soon as the backings are pieced.

I hope and pray to have a few El's Angels present these 3 quilts for El, Patti and Judy during the QIAD retreat which is from November 10th through November 16th.

El's Angels get together in Julian Friday November 14th.
Mama Parker would Love to see as many forum members to be there and exchange a few *HUGS*

YaY, Jeff is home. My baby El is taking a quick nap.

We want PICTURES from Houston.
Our Hero Eleanor Burns is IN Houston.
DebbieLynn allready posted a picture of her with El in chit-chat.

For the ones that are getting ready to go to bed.
*FluFF*s all around.

Prez *T*

mamaw

Post by mamaw » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:16 pm

Iowa gal...I was on a Housewives bowling league for many years. It was candlepin bowling, which alot of states don't have; but I loved it. Was also the president...we had such a wonderful time of it, and was sorry to see it end.
Now my health wouldn't allow it, so enjoy it while you can.
Nancy

BlueMoon

Post by BlueMoon » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:08 pm

OK cindyg, I have to ask you, what is locker hooking? I've seen you mention it numerous times but have no clue what it is.

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:37 pm

Jumping in the shower and watching the tube hockey game starts at 1030 so I probably will only watch part of it....Its the sanjose sharks....somewhere on the west coast......see ya later again have a great time at the show XXXOOOJudi

Return to “Sew ins”