Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Halloween eve

Daily discussions.
cindyg

Re: Halloween eve

Post by cindyg » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:53 am

WOO HOO Cathy!!!!!! You should take up locker hooking for those long rides. Those 8 hrs. would fly by if your were locker hooking. BOING BOING BOING Tomorrow morning at this time we will be shopping, looking, getting inspired, and smelling cotton - BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING. I guess your dogs are already at their spa? Y'all be careful on your drive and I'll see you tomorrow - WOO HOO BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING!!!!

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:55 am

Oh yeah, Lawanna. I'd love for you to come to the Houston show. You are already in the state so just hop on over!! You would not regret it.

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:17 am

Hello everyone well Im home and sitting down watching Goast whisper some times there is something else on or Im just to tired to focous on a program and I teivo it and catch up later . And in a little while I have to get cracking on cutting out the quilt.

Well I have to run I hope everyone is haveing fun.

Fabricgirl

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:37 am

i have been a total bum today i really need to get off my keister and do something i think we all need a day to catch up on bumming once and awhile

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 am

*Smile*

Morning every one.

IowaGal, my son goes bowling, and has for a few years now.
He likes NHL and bowling. Of course he roots for 'The Ducks'.
Glad you were able to get some rest

Carin, they mean well, but ohhhh do I know what you're talking about. It just does NOT get done thet way we do it ourself.
LOL CarolJ, I remember doing carving the pumpkins with my children.
How *Fun*.

CindyG......LMSBO...How many more *BOING*s will it take to Houston?
You GO Girl.

Bev. have *Fun* taking the grandkids trick or treating tonight? I told Alina yesterday to have *fun* taking her boys Trick or Treating, but she said, NO it is not untill Fri. These time changes can be confusing.

Rosebud, they called you IN on your day off for a 4 hour meeting? Yeacks, sounds like you're in the nursing field.

Ann, Jeff and I Love eating at Red Lobster. Ours is closer by.
If you want me to I can/will post the picture of your LK table runner. Your colors are striking.

((Cathy)) Please have a safe trip. And have *FUN* in Houston. I know you will.

Weather will be nice and sunny here today.

Humidity up a bit to 50%

Jeff is coming home tonight. YaY

*T*

apolta

Post by apolta » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:12 am

Hi Everyone!
Well the boys and I are on the road to recovery... whatever we got was yucky... I thought it was just Sinus issues but now after the fact it may have been a flu... whatever it was was nasty! Jake is almost 100% but he was symptomatic a day before me and Kyle... Kyle is about 80%... and hopefully he will be 100% by tomorrow night or no trick or treating for him... which would make me really sad... of course I am still dragging but aren't Moms always dragging when the babies are sick??? Agh!
Anywho no sewing for me the last couple days... I hope to make up for it this weekend!

Susanna... we are going trick or treating tomorrow night (Friday) that is Halloween... maybe Bev's town has something special for tonight... :)

Happy sewing everyone... I'll check back later...

Hugs!
-Alina-

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:41 am

the "Ducks" beat MY RED WINGS last night by one in OT......I was :( but we can't win them all......or can we?.....supper is cooking and I finished the laundry....tomorrow the last 7 windows and my fall cleaning is done.....finished my pillowcases for the christmas gifts now I need to make a few in christmas fabrics for the GKs; When they spend the night I thought they would like pillowcases that are holiday.

Need to clean up the sewing room.....seems a little kitty got into the scrap bag and slung stuff everywhere. Maybe I should rename her Eleanor............BBL

SewSew

Post by SewSew » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:22 am

Hi, everyone. Just taking a break from cleaning and sewing and thought I would check in to see what everyone was up to. I have to finish up a couple of things and then I can start packing for our trip to Houston. We are so excited and DD#2 is already packed and ready to go. I, on the other hand, have not even taken out my suitcase yet. I will wait till after dinner to get busy on the packing but first I have to sit down and make a list so I don't forget anything. It will be great to see Cindy, Cathy and Sue (kenderosa) again, I wish everyone could go to Houston.LOL

kho

Post by kho » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 am

Hi, It's in the 60's today Should be outside doing things but those nasty orange beetles are here-and they bite. I was at the dentist this morning and then went to Freeport for some thread and i picked up one piece of fabric, It's an off white courdoroy-with pink butterflies and flowers stitched on it. I thought I would make DGD a jumper with it. Need to clean-always have that to do-and want to wrap Christmas presents. I did splurge and just ordered the quilt cut 2 today. Oh yeah, I need to practice my piano lessons. I have one song I have only played once and that was at lessons. I need to do it and my power fingers. Yuk-my left hand doesn't always cooperate. Sandy, in a bright sunny Illinois and the air is full of bugs.

beccasmom

Post by beccasmom » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:37 am

Since everyone is talking about the Houston show I want to go to one now. The bug is biting me. When is the Paducah show? I can have something to look forward to and to save up for but I guess I need to try to get reservations to take me and my DD.

Brenda

Return to “Sew ins”