Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Happy25th sew in

Daily discussions.
spudmom

Re: Happy25th sew in

Post by spudmom » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi everyone! We arrived home about an hour ago, had a marvelous cruise with our PT Cruiser group to the mountains to see all the beautiful fall colors! Twelve cars this time, we have grown by almost double for our cruises. We ate lunch at a barbcue place, found an antique shop at one of our stops, just a fun time with fun people! Oh the colors, just a site for sore eyes. 250 miles on the car but hey! Gas is "down" to $2.99 gallon here. whooppee

So no sewing or quilting for me today, I am about to put on my jammies and relax. My husband will be gone almost all day tomorrow golfing for the last time this year, that is what they said last week, one last nite day! They are going about 40 miles north of Boise to Garden Valley and Crouch, to a small golf course they all have wanted to play this summer. They go to a different course every week, I think my husband uses that as an excuse for his terrible scores!

Have a good evening all my fun buddies here!

Lynne

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Ann, sorry to hear that the fair show didn't went well. But, I'm glad that many are interested in your work, quilting, even asked you for lessons. That many have your business card. I'm keeping my fingers crossed (even if it doesn't type well lol) Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Wish you good luck My Friend! You deserve it! :-)

Wishing you all a wonderful evening and good night!

LOVE & HUGS

Denise

dforseth

Post by dforseth » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:44 pm

Good night to all. I hope you had a wonderful day and an even better tomorrow.

Debbie
Debbie Forseth
:D

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:01 pm

Goodevening all just got back from my sisters house we worked on our quilt projects went out to a very quaint Italian resturant where the food was just tooooo much and you have to take home the leftovers but we had a great day she also surprized me with a deletable mountains book and just to think it wasn''''t even my birthday now for sure I have to get started again that one may not be till next spring because I still have a few to make before the holidays and Im afraid Lancaster won''''t be till the spring thats when I realy stock up on fabrics. well it''''s almost time to turn in 4:30 comes quick.

have a good night everyone.
fabricgirl

Return to “Sew ins”