Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Happy FRIDAY ALL

Daily discussions.
cindyg

Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL

Post by cindyg » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:41 pm

I have to tell y'all that next weekend at the quilt show I will be seeing DewDew and I want y'all to know I will be pinching the snot out of her because I'm JEALOUS!!!!! LOL

Gosh, I've been typing my fingers to the bone tonight answering PM's. Y'all are great! Just want you to know that. I had planned on straightening my sewing room and then ironing fabric but that didn't happen tonight. Tomorrow is another day.

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:46 pm

ROFLOL Cindy did ya not think to Copy & Paste? Would have saved those fingers a lot of work!!!! LOL I had to learn the hard way once. Just took once but I did learn quick though. LOL Got to pick on ya. LOL

Hugs

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:04 pm

Cathy, I will try that on the next one. I wish you'd told me that 4 hours ago!!! LOL

I'm going to try and go to sleep now. Have I mentioned that I am very excited about the quilt show next weekend? I'm bouncing off the walls - BOING BOING BOING - LOL

Return to “Sew ins”