Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

OCT 21st...

Daily discussions.
rosebud3

Re: OCT 21st...

Post by rosebud3 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 am

12stepquilter your mamogram story had me ROFLMAO LOL LOL LOL. I know it could not have been funny as it was happening, but the way you tell it, it is hilarious.

swtsarahjane

Post by swtsarahjane » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:08 am

12setp i would been pee off after they came in and she never came back after ten mint. The hole place would know i was there. When i have bigggggg booms anyway. They would make sure the next time i came in they would get me first and out of there. Sorry what happen to you.

beccasmom

Post by beccasmom » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:36 am

HELP I AM AT WORK AND CAN'T LEAVE TO SEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Brenda

1quiltinnana

Post by 1quiltinnana » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:38 am

Hi. Just doing laundry and getting ready to make a chicken casserole. Will be sewing on my Cat quilt later today. It is coming along ok. Tomorrow, we'll go to our daughter's. Love this cooler weather in the mornings. Very welcomed.

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:40 am

Goodafternoon everyone well I still didn't get my book yet and they did an upgrade tomy email site and now I have to wait till my future daughter inlaw come over to help me do some upgare to the internet explorer and addobe reader and mind you alls I wanted them to do is to give me my old email site back and they couldn't so I told her gooday and now Im venting to all of you and I still don't feel any better because the women on the phone just couldn't help me and when I called Qiad they told me if I don't recive my book I have to wait till november 1st before they will send out another one so this has been my day so far and Beverly I go for my mamo tommrow .

fabricgirl

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:45 am

Hey twelvestepquilter I wonder if they have like a backup generator because the next person that were to walk by me might of had there hair pulled.

fabricgirl

Sandy5689

Post by Sandy5689 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:45 am

We have a very small house so clutter is always an issue. Every time I feel like things are closing in on me, I look around and it is all my stuff. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!!!
Anyway I was laying in bed this morning and the pile on my dresser began to bug me so I got up and put that stuff away. Then I went to make tea and the kitchen began to yell at me, so I put that stuff away. Then the sun came out which made all the dust bunnies show up, Lord give me strength. So I cleaned the bedroom, kitchen and living room. I went in to take a shower, what the heck I am on a roll, I cleaned the bathroom too. Then I went in to clean Mom's bathroom as well. Whew....
That leaves Mom's bedroom, but she keeps it pretty well picked up I just change the sheets. My husbands office and I wouldn't touch that room with a ten foot pole and my sewing room makes my feel cosy.

I am finished and on the way to mail my christmas fabric swap and go to the movie. Going to see The secret Life of Bees

Making great progress on #2 nieces quilt almost done with the top, will work on it later today. It is hubby's day to cook so I don't have to work about it Cool

Joannequilts

Post by Joannequilts » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:36 am

Oh Sarah! I went to JoAnn's today, too. Spent over an hour and lots of money - but guess what??!! It was all on sale, so I brought my coupons back home!!! The fabric that I THOUGHT I could use my coupons on was $1 off on the yard (reg. about $8), so they just marked $1 off of the regular price probably just so you couldn't use the 50% off coupon!! I could spit!

Then I went to my LQS because we get 20% off on our birthday...I wish I had 50% off THERE!!!

Oh Grammie, girl, by the time you get those 42 windows done, you'll have to start all over again 'cause they'll be dirty again! LOL! But you know what?? Those windows will still be there tomorrow, so do your quilting today! Glad you scratched them off your list!

Iowagirl, I'd be tempted to throw the pump at somebody! lol! Bless your heart, hang in there, you'll get it all together!

Sandy5689 - LOL!! That's how I do ALL my cleaning!! You make me feel so much better. I keep looking at something until it drives me nuts, then I just DO it...takes probably 10 minutes..and I've been looking at it for a week!!

Well, I shopped most of the day away so now I'm on here, goofing off and we have a Christmas Walk meeting at 5:30pm and it's 3:30pm now...I don't want to cook (especially since I didn't eat lunch until 2:00pm!) and I only want to play with my new fabric!

BBL
Joanne :0)

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:25 am

Oh sandy just reading your post made me feel like a nap
I just posted my 2 new quilts on photos
Going out to dinner in a few need to get cleaned up see ya all later XXXOOOJudi

beccasmom

Post by beccasmom » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 am

I can almost go home now YIPEEEEEE:) I need to work on a quilt and crochete a baby blanket tonight. It is a shame that when I am at work this is all I think about. Accounting is definitely not my calling. I need to be working at a craft store full time and sewing at home. If only it would pay the bills.

Brenda

Return to “Sew ins”