Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Oct 20 !!!!!

Daily discussions.
MoCrafter

Re: Oct 20 !!!!!

Post by MoCrafter » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:25 am

Good afternoon,
I have been busy getting all the housework caught up after the weekend. Mondays are always busy. Yesterday we went to Kansas City for our grandson, Noah's 3rd birthday. Oh my, we had fun. We left at 6:30 a.m. and got back home at 8 p.m. We were wiped out. LOL We partied, played catch with the the kids, ate some good chili and cake and ice cream, and held the baby alot. I love spending time with all our babies (big and little).

I finished the quilting on the flap of the last Sassy purse. Now all I have left to do is sew the flap on them. I'll take pictures when I get them done. I have also been quilting on Izabella's quilt some too. So I have been busy this beautiful day. Yesterday was absolutely beautiful too. The perfect day for all of us to get out in the grass and toss the football around. Well, dh was too busy throwing a foam airplane for Noah and Ava to toss the football. LOL

I need to get back to work around here, so I will talk to you all later.

Winona

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi everyone, I just got in from work about an hour ago. Sat down here to check things out while unwinding from the day. Now I'm starting to doze off while reading, so I think I'll go take a short nap, then get up and start some dinner.

BBL

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:20 pm

eve'ng all

I went on a field trip with Wade to the firestation, Then took Miranda to the Oral surgion, she has 4 impacted wisdom teeth and one of her adult teeth is growing in the roof of her mouth instead of down. I called my insurance company and they are all she has to wait until the first of the year because we have paid for everything we are this year. Grrrrrrrrrrr I think the woman I spoke to is wacked cause she kept telling me her orthadonture was part of the annual payout. I know its seperate we talked to them about that when she got the braces. SIGH! I hate dealing with the insurance company.

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Ouch! Your poor DD Carin! Aren't Ins. Companies fun? *groan* I feel for you and your DD. That has to be so painful. I'll say a prayer for the both of you. You for patience and her for tolerance. I don't envy you 1 bit. Hang in there. Be strong and tough with them.

Hugs

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:32 pm

Good evening, y'all. I'm finished with dinner, got started on tomorrow's dinner, and washed a load of clothes. I'm wiped out today for some reason. I could do go bed right now and fall sound asleep. I guess I won't go sew - I can't quit yawning long enough to sew. Gotta stay up though so I can watch 'Boston Legal'.

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:52 pm

I am ready to curl up and go to sleep and I haven't even eatten dinner.

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:02 pm

DH suggested we order a pizza instead of me cooking tonight. Sounds pretty good to me. We can get dinner out of the way and I can go sew. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'll fix the chicken tomorrow.

cyberspacequilter

Post by cyberspacequilter » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:15 pm

Carin,
My kid's wisdom teeth that were impacted 3 of 4 were covered under my medical insurance and the other one... I paid for it to be pulled while she was under anesthesia to have the other three taken out surgically.
FYI.
Cyber-Sue

swtsarahjane

Post by swtsarahjane » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Oh Ok hi everyone i sure been bizzzzzzzz these few days im get my last blocks done yeppppppppppppp. I hope my group will be happy what i have done. After im done with these blocks i use do have to clean my sewing room everything is all over. i can say im still striping that for sure. Right now i dont care if on the floor right now lmao.

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Dinner ate, kids in bed, ready to sleep!!

Return to “Sew ins”