Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Oct 20 !!!!!

Daily discussions.
apolta

Re: Oct 20 !!!!!

Post by apolta » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:57 pm

Hi everyone... just popping in to say hello! I have missed so much going on in the chat lately... busy trying to get some UFO's done and Christmas projects too! And I just finished this Month's QIAD BOM... I posted pics in the Photos section! I need to go and read what everyone has been up to! Hope you all had a good day!

Hugs!
-Alina-

swtsarahjane

Re: Oct 20 !!!!!

Post by swtsarahjane » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:00 pm

I'm all most done with the blocks. I have to put my orders in for Avon tonite I have been getting big orders i know they are playing around with me i know what they are doing. I wont order it unless i have the money if they can go on my store and order there i done told them how to do and they wont oh well on them i guess they dont want it. They think im a fool. Been in to long to know what they are up too. Anyone going to bed have good nite.

Return to “Sew ins”