Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday, Oct. 14th - Sew-In!

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Tuesday, Oct. 14th - Sew-In!

Post by grammiequilts » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:51 am

Welcome Normab50, you won't find a nicer bunch than this forum stay and chat you will make a lot of new friends and learn a lot of new things....I know I did.

MastiffMomQlt

Post by MastiffMomQlt » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:37 am

Welcome Normab50 :)

It has been proven that housework DOES in fact make one ugly, it should be done in very small doses only when absolutely necessary ;D

I finished getting sashing strips on all the blocks for my friends quilt---YEAH!!!

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 am

A big welcome to you, Normab50! Glad you joined us. And I think we'd all get a lot MORE done if we didn't spend so much time gabbing here. But it's so much fun and we've made such good friends, it's worth it!

Join in often and enjoy all parts of the forum with us!!

Ann/gmaann

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:24 am

man it is quiet here in the middle of the day when I want to dork around.

beccasmom

Post by beccasmom » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:52 am

I am at my day job right now and hope to get a little sewing in tonight. After the rough night at Joann's last night I am tired. I just helped too many customers so I hope to take it a little easy tonight.

Welcome to the forum Norma. You will love it here.

Brenda

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:55 am

Welcome Norma.........just have to set priorities........quilting and visiting on the forum or ugly (cleaning). LOL

I finally got the family addresses e-mailed to DD for her invitation list. That was a bit of a chore since almost everyone has moved and I only had phone numbers for most of them who did move.

Now, back to sewing before I have to start dinner.

BBL

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:01 am

Welcome Norma. Happy to have you with us. I do not manage my time well at all. Wish I did. LOL

Ladies Thank You for the GORGEOUS Fall pics!!!! Bev I want to live where you are!!!!!! By the pond!!!! LOL I just love this time of year. It is so beautiful.

Grammy2 I heard on the radio that those winds were not nice out there and the fires were still burning? This makes me so nervous! Take care! I won't grip or complain about the mist or the heavy fog we have had and still having here today. I had to go into the City earlier and the fog was awful!!!!!!

Cindyg, SewSew you gals behavin' today? LOL Ann you are sure a productive gal! LOL Is it Victoria that is working at Macy's? My youngest worked one year in a dept Store during the holidays during college and she said NEVER again! LOL And she didn't. LOL She is like her Mom. LOL

Caren & Carin you gals doing okay today? Laughed about Carin wanting to dork around! LOL
Winona, maybe it is this weather making you feel tired today. We had 1/2 in rain last night too and still yucky out. A nap does sound good! LOL
Suzette what quilt pattern are you making for your SIL?
Well time to go back to my playroom and get myself busy.

Have a good evening Everyone

Hello Ann, Mary & Brenda! Hope ya'll are having a good day!

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:23 am

Hey Cathy

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:46 am

Hi Cathy, it has been a good day. Actually it has been a lazy day here. Sew a little, check in here, take a nap, and start all over again. LOL

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:50 am

Norma - welcome. I PM'd you. I live in Cypress, TX, too.

Cathy - I'll be productive when I get off work - ROFLOL.
Don't let my boss read this! DewDew is rockin' and rollin', isn't she?

Return to “Sew ins”