Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

May 26th 2024

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: May 26th 2024

Post by auntjana » Sun May 26, 2024 11:28 am

Good afternoon!

Many prayers for those in the paths of storms!

Just got home from church. Changed out of my dress and into my normal attire - jeans!

Sarah just called me, she's in church and let me know that my SIL, the one who was married to my not nice brother, passed away last night. No idea of funeral plans, but I will be going. I'm the last one left of my generation. The one niece who is just like her not nice father, will not stop me from going. The rest of the family all love me and I'll be there for them. Sarah and Sandee will be out on their trip to Yosemite.

We're finally getting the hang of this insulin shot once a day. The instructions are disjointed, but we've got it down , only took us a week!

Bright and sunny today. Maybe another thunderstorm. But it's warming up and will be nice the rest of the week. I need to call our pest control company, a wasp nest has developed in my bbq! That's not nice! They'll come out and remove the offenders!

I think tomorrow I get some dirt. I need to first do some math calculations to see how many bags I'll need. And how many will fit in the Highlander. Area equals the side times the side, then time the height. That should give me the cubic feet I need. I hope. Oh, then there's Mr Grumpy to do all the calculations.......

Take care, stay safe,
Many hugs and prayers,
Jana

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Sun May 26, 2024 3:39 pm

Jana so sorry for your loss...prayers for the family.xxxooo

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Sun May 26, 2024 5:59 pm

Jana, hope you have some good memories of your SIL. Sorry for the family loss.
Lyn

Return to “Sew ins”