Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday April 29th

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Monday April 29th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:42 pm

I was here this morning, I promise. I spoke eloquently about each of you and poof, my post just spun and never posted.

Today my parents were here. Dad worked on fixing my mower, it needs one more part and it will be good to go. They will be back tomorrow.

I loaded my car with stuff to donate to a local thrift store and tomorrow will drop it off along with a couple of other things I need to do. then home to wait for my dad. Thankfully my parents don't get moving very early so I have time.

Judi, I hope it was the happiest anniversary ever. prayers continue for your nephew.

Maryz, I will continue going to thrift stores. the town of Denair is having their annual town wide yard sale. You drive from address to address and shop like crazy. I'm going, and it will be so much fun.

Maryq, your house will be so fun to be in with the beautiful new chair covers and valances. My house sits on 5 acres. i have to clear grass for 100 feet around my house in every direction. I had to look on google earth to see what you were talking about. My house has the white roof. the black roof is what used to be grandma's house and the rust roof on the other side of me is the neighbor who passed away long ago it's empty. in 1954 my grandpa and the man who had the house on the other side of me bought and split 80 acres for $50 per acre. Now you can't even buy a car for that. As for the trees, most of them are oak trees and don't require attention.

Valerie, I was going through the garage today. found a bunch of keys. Not sure what the keys are for but there were a lot of them. I found so many things that just needed to be trashed. Organizing it will be interesting. and difficult. Why don't men just throw the junk away.

Lots to do tomorrow, and lots got done today hope you all have a great night.
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Sew ins”