Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday, June 7

Daily discussions.
WeeOne

Re: Wednesday, June 7

Post by WeeOne » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:40 am

Cool sunny morning on the Mtn. Calling for rain this afternoon and only 64 degrees.

Chriss, I hope your call to the Dr office goes well. I did see you post last Wednesday that you had channeled your inner Lyn. :lol:

I went down the Mtn yesterday to get RX's filled and get a few things from the MH. Opened the RV garage door and found a HUGE puddle of coolant on the floor. Newmar had serviced the coolant and filter. I took photos to send them. I went and bought 29# of cat litter and spread on spill. Drove to Transwest, where we bought it and talked to a tech. They have a mobile service, so I will be calling them. Our drive days were only 5, so if I had driving straight to here with no stops, this would have happened less than a week from leaving the service center.

I'm really tired, probably because my oxygen level is lower up here. Today will be emailing Newmar and ordering some things online. I'm looking at getting rid of You Tube TV, as they have raised their price again. Peacock has a special, $19.99 for a year. Paramount + is cheaper than YT TV, so looking into that too. If y'all have suggestions for getting locals, please let me know. Also will try and go to the city and have a discussion about our water bill. I think there's a leak outside, cause everything was off inside all winter. Need more coffee.

Hope you have a blessed day.
Lyn

Return to “Sew ins”