Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday June 3rd

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Saturday June 3rd

Post by zfatcat » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:27 am

Chriss, I wish you had better news. I am disappointed in the healthcare system. Seems like they take forever to get anything done. All the while peoples diseases progress and get worse. I wish I was there to give you a big hug. How's Marilyn taking the news about Jerry?

Lori 8-)

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:50 am

CHRISS - I'm so sorry you dont' have better news for us. I think there are people in the insurance industry that will have a lot to answer for when they meet God. It's all about money. Money for them. So, now what? They aren't going to treat Jerry at all?? You need new doctors! A new medical center.
Honest, if you could get Jerry to agree, you can come stay with us, we'll take you to U of WA or Cancer Care Alliance in Seattle. I wish I were there to give you a hug, too, but looks like there would be a long line for that hug! Praying for you both.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:25 am

Chriss, hugs sent your way and prayers going up πŸ™ I sure hope they can still treat him. Can they go down his esophagus to get to his lung? I don't know how it works but I'm praying there's an alternative way to get that biopsy πŸ™πŸ™
I pray he doesn't get pleurisy with having his lung collapse, it's painful. Is he in the hospital?
Hugs hugs
Tina

velvet

Post by velvet » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:42 pm

CHRISS-- you are in my prayers. I wish I was there to hug you. Even though there is so many miles between us, I hope you realize you are not alone at this time. A lot of prayers are with you along with the caresses of unseen sisters.
Diane

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:55 pm

Thanks girls. After texting with a very dear friend I am going to call the cancer center Monday morning and have them refer us to a facility that can handle a biopsy. Not sure if this one will be in Fresno or Stanford. I am hoping for Stanford but Jerry wants Fresno. Jerry doesn't want to travel "all the way to Stanford in that traffic" a whole 2 1/2 hours from here. In any event, I will call, and get a referral and drag Jerry's butt to the place where the procedure can be done, wherever that may be.

Chriss
Psalm 91

Return to β€œSew ins”