Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday may 29th

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Monday may 29th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon May 29, 2023 8:28 am

Good morning. Here we go, another beautiful day. It's been a bit overcast here which makes the sun go behind the clouds and keeps it a bit cool. I love the weather like this.

I was going to clean out the garage but instead I think I will go play in my room. I want to test out those lotto blocks and see if I can make them happen. I've always wanted to try that block, it is really cool. The garage will wait.

Tomorrow Jerry goes to the doctor for his PET scan results. We have a patient portal so already have the results, but the doctor will give us our options and hopefully treatment will begin.

Wednesday is my beginning quilt class. The class is HST's, 9 patches and snowballs. When finished we will have a small quilted finished quilt. It's going to be a refresher and when it's over I will take the advanced class. They also offer a t-shirt quilt class that I want to take. This store is just over an hour from me but has very reasonably priced classes.

Judi, so glad Ken is doing well. When you said his leg would move 120 degrees I imagined him kicking his own butt. made me chuckle. Happy weeding.

Valerie, love that spool quilt block. I bought a light box (artist pad thingy) from Amazon. It was about $20 and works perfectly. It is perfect for me.

Maryq, I will surely be the anti to Jerrys "I'm ok" answer.

Time for breakfast and a round with Mr. Singer. You all have a groovy day.
Chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”