Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday March 29

Daily discussions.
maryq

Re: Wednesday March 29

Post by maryq » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:41 am

Good Morning Girls

It worked!! I set my coffee pot to brew at 8:15 instead of 8:45 and the delicious aroma for fresh coffee got me out of bed early! That and I knew I needed to get a few things done before I head out to KC's today!

Becca... A baby on the way any minute? I hope all goes well for Carol. My labor and deliveries were all so fast ( 4 and 1/2 hours, an hour and 1/2 and 29 minutes from emergency room door to delivery) that I can't imagine spending HOURS at it! My little Kevin was almost born in the car! Will await the happy news with prayers!

Maryz....If I tried to explain the situation with KC, it would take me hours and hours and bore you to death! I don't know if things have totally improved for her, but the situation has two sides for sure! I'm headed there this morning and I'm kind of worried about what I might find! You had a fun lunch? Seems like ages since I've been out to lunch... you wanna meet me in Montanna or somewhere about 1/2 way between ?

Lois... You are going down to the quilt show in Pennsylvania? How long of a drive is that from you? Hope you find some good stuff there. I love seeing all the vendors with new gadgets etc! We don't have a really big show around here, though I have been to the one in Des Moines. I should check with Viv and see if she would like to go there this fall. Hope you have a great time!

Flo... Oh yes, scratch cookies are the best! My Evie loves to bake choc. chip cookies and swears by her own little recipe! I have my Sis-in-law's big KitchenAid mixer and it seems to be just collecting dust --- I should dust it off and actually use it one of these days! ---before she asks for it back!! :-)

Kathy..... Isn't that the way it goes... you go looking for something in the "museum" and end up pulling all sorts of other things out! Since all my stuff is in my garage, I drag it in the house, makes piles everywhere and then have to return it all to the garage.. Hope you find the thing you are looking for though.

Chriss... Will be thinking about you guys all day today... sending lots of prayers.

Jana.... Don't know about you, but I'd sure rather play with 800" of fabric than 800" of snow!!!

Judi... What do you suppose is worse... Having OCD or ADD when it comes to quilting! It's a struggle somedays to keep myself concentrated on just one thing.. There are squirrels everywhere!!

Time to get in the shower here and get to KC's. She found some more fabric for me to bring home--- I take my big suitcase on wheels when I go to her place... so much easier to haul stuff out of there!

Wishing you all a Wonderful Wednesday!

Return to “Sew ins”