Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday, March 27th

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Monday, March 27th

Post by grammiequilts » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:28 am

Good Morning,,,Sun is just coming up. we expect 49 today and very windy. I will head out for a scavenger hunt, then I will pick up freezer meat. today will be preparing all for the freezer.and stocking the pantry, that is my plan for the day,
Last night I got the 4 sections of the Jane quilt together,,,it was an hour on the floor trying to line up the sections. The next drama will be getting the borders lined up. they are preprinted and fit the top sections.. it should be fun LOL. My knees were not happy. After all that I will try to fit the borders....I am anxious to get the top loaded for quilting. I have to wait for the backing order.
That is all I have..... hope you have the joy of a project almost done.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
since I posted and Maryz posted also I deleted my post and copied and pasted my post here,,,,
HAppy Birthday Kathy hope your day is happy and includes cake

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:58 am

Jana and Carol. It never dawned on me that it could be a wedding announcement. Now that I think of it, Noah has never been here. He's just stayed home while she's visited.

And I did tell her that she could have my old wedding ring set.

And they are having to find someone to watch their dog which is usually impossible

When I told Marilyn that she will be here around our anniversary she just shrugged it off and said oh, that's cool

I have to say that if they ever do choose to get married I would be so overjoyed. Noah is such a gentle kind man. And they compliment each other so well

Hmmmmm, now you have my curiosity up
Exodus 33:14

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:03 am

Happy Cool Cloudy Day.......

Rain tonight.

Thank you all very much for my birthday wishes, you don't know how much they mean to me. ((((((HUGS))))))

Yes, my DGD, Susannah, had a 1 car accident. In the new Subaru. There were 2 fellow students with her. So far reason unknow for what happened. She did take down a stop sign. Two men stopped to help, The fireman took over & called the police. Thank you! All are fine except the car. I'm grateful they are not seriously hurt.

There is a lot on hammering & sawing next door. Nice new neighbors soon.

Plan for today, Skyping with daughters & DGC.

Love you all........Kathy

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:08 pm

Chriss - see there's not a sneaky bone in your body! I realized earlier that the boyfriend had never come down to your house, that's what started the hinky meter . I remember lots of things, just not what I'm supposed to get at the grocery store!

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:23 pm

Happy Birthday Kathy!!

Dang, I don't think y'all were supposed to tell Chriss!! 😄🤣 Chriss, if that's the reason, please act surprised. And if it's not the reason, it's still going to be a fun visit.

MaryZ, only a few more days, hope Aut is doing well.
Lyn

Return to “Sew ins”