Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday, March 25

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Sunday, March 25

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:37 am

Good Sunny Morning..........53*

A Little later than usual. Don't you just like when stories start off this way? Everyone is all right! Susannah just has a sore chest from the seatbelt. She was driving(a very new driver)2 classmates to a weekend school camping event.
Some how she went off the road knocked over a stop sign & hit the utility pole.
My daughter is happy it happened in the Subaru. I think the waiting for phone calls is over for now. My poor Granddaughter is so worried & upset. Dad is worried about the insurance & DD.

I'm trying to get back into cutting.....a little houses & a little BOM.

Love & Prayers............Kathy

velvet

Re: Sunday, March 25

Post by velvet » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:26 pm

Talk about being the last to the party. I checked early this morning and no one opened the day. I figured I would have a cup of coffee and then check again. Who stole my day??? Started to practice on my mini long arm and zip the day was gone. I had my sewing machine checked out by the other quilting shop. They deal with Bernina's, but he'll also check Janomes. Tomorrow it has to go back, the bobbin pops out and does make a noise-I thought it was threaded wrong. I bought it for timing after I hit a pin (unseen). My qshop has no one to repair the machines-the owner has oral cancer and after all the chemo and radition he is not doing well at all. His name is Paul and I be thankful if you would say a small prayer for him.

Diane

Return to “Sew ins”