Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thanksgiving November 24,2022

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Thanksgiving November 24,2022

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:52 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I will be cooking the meal. Usual traditional turkey and all the fixings.

DGD and our friend from high school will be here so there will be 5 of us.

Prayers for all in need.

One of my favorite verses:

– Psalm 95:2
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:34 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all my special quilting sisters!

I'm thankful for all of you & the many blessing I have. Thank full for Skype so I can see Kimberly & Sara with her family(no one at her house likes turkey!! :? )

Love & prayers.....Kathy

maryq

Post by maryq » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:43 am

Good Morning Girls

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of you this morning. In a way it's kind of too bad that we celebrate thanksgiving once in a year. There is so much to be thankful for that it really should get at least one more day per year.

There are days when I stop and think of all of you and the difference that being a part of this group has made in my life. I can't imagine what I would be doing with my retirement days without all of you. I'd probably be watching Soap Opera's and eating bon-bons! :lol: But truly... I am so very grateful that I found this forum (not even knowing what a "forum" was back in 2007 when I joined) I've had the privilege to meet some of you in person! And most of you are friends that I've never met. How cool is that!

So, with that.... I'm off to get ready to go to DIL Sara's folks for early Thanksgiving dinner. Though I must save room for later dinner at Shawn and Kris's. It's wonderful to have them so close. Sara's folks are about 1 mile as the crow flies, and Shawn is about 2 miles.... so even if it were snowing like crazy I wouldn't go hungry.

Wishing you all the most Blessed Day

Thank you!

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:08 am

Happy Thanksgiving one and all! We are having our Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday during the Michigan VS Ohio State game. For the first time I get to watch the Macy's Parade instead of having to cook dinner. I have everything bought and ready to do on Saturday. Need to get Rob's room ready because he and Sadie his dog are coming tomorrow morning. He wants to go to the Buckeye and Wolverine Shop in Maumee tomorrow when he gets here. I can always use more Michigan stuff. LOL

Got my doctor's appt. over Tuesday and everything was good and he was happy. My knees still hurt so I am getting my knees injected on Sunday afternoon. He has to work then in Urgent Care and told me to come in and get it done. According to him it should last about 4 months. If that is true I will be so glad to get back to walking pain-free.

Well hope you all enjoy your dinner with family and friends. Stay safe if traveling.

Sherry

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:08 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you all have an awesome day! 🦃

Tina

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:45 am

Happy Thanksgiving my friends. Hope you enjoy a wonderful day.
Lori 8-)

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:11 am

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone 💓
Y'all are wonderful friends ❣️
Lyn

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:14 pm

Well, good afternoon!

Was here earlier, post has gone to never never land, never to be seen again!

Turkey is in the oven, kitchen cleaned, and I have watched part of the parade, then the first football game is on. Came to check 9n y'all.

Happy Thanksgiving and thank y'all for being such good friends! You're all special!

Hugs,
Jana

Becca

Post by Becca » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:00 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone We are so blessed I’m thankful for each of you & consider you friends Our DS & his wife came over
Saturday is the big one with Denise’s family my Turkey is brining now in frig I have everything done except dressing & 2 veggies
Hope everyone has a great day Hugs Becca

Return to “Sew ins”