Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Circle 10/08/22 Saturday Noon PDT

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Prayer Circle 10/08/22 Saturday Noon PDT

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:15 am

Lets have a prayer circle. Saturday 10/8/22 at Noon PDT. Please list your prayer requests and we can pray together.

Jeremiah 33:6 Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Exodus 33:14

gershwin64

Re: Prayer Circle 10/08/22 Saturday Noon PDT

Post by gershwin64 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:35 pm

I would like to ask for prayers for my Dad, they found more cancer in him. It's in his jaw and knee now too and he already has stage 4 prostate cancer and cancer in his rib and back. Thank you ❤
Tina

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:01 pm

Prayers for our Sophia,,that her pain will be gone and she can do the things she loves. Also Prayers for another youngun we know who needs God's blessings, Prayers for our world that we may have peace.

Becca

Post by Becca » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:06 pm

Prayers for the needs here Sophia & Tina’s Dad for healing
Prayers are needed for CA to be pain free
& for me to be able to continue to care for him With Gods help is the only way for me

Our Country is much in need of prayers
Becca. Thank you for praying & God bless
Last edited by Becca on Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:53 am

CHRISS, thank you for doing this. I want to offer up prayers for Tina's dad, Becca's DH (and Becca, his caregiver!), Judi's Sophia, Chriss's baby neighbor, Little Theo who was born so early, and I'd like to add my own special intention to the list - my DD, Autumn. She has been trying hard for a baby and after 10 years of infertility treatments, we are hopeful. 🙏🙏🙏 But we're not there yet. Prayer will help. Thank you.

mary z

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:10 pm

Chriss, thank you for doing this prayer circle again. It is so needed these days for all of us and our country too. I too am saying prayers for Tina's DAD and her too, Becca and her DH and both their needs, Judi's Sophia and another youngun, Chris's neighbor's baby Theo that he grow strong and healthy, and for MaryZ's Autumn that her fertility treatments work.

May God bring healing and comfort from pain, and peace and hope for the families as they all face various medical problems in their own families.

I too need some prayers for my own family. My DD3 underwent breast cancer surgery 2 wks ago. The tests show they got it all but she starts radiation therapy on Mon. Said 5 yrs to be sure cancer free. She is doing well, thanks for your previous prayers.

A little girl up in Nebr, Allia (dtr of my sister's pastor) needs prayers. She had surgery a few days ago, something didn't go right and she ended up on ventilator for a few days. When they tried to remove it, more problems. She is only 12, has ms , in a wheelchair and other problems. Please keep this child in your prayers, she is so sweet.

My DH Rod is not doing well either, having more prob everyday with walking or even standing very long. He is in so much pain most of the time now too. Pray that I too have patience to take care of him when he says he doesn't want any help.

May God bless you all today and all your tomorrows too. Hugs and prayers across the miles. Shirley Mae

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:43 pm

Hi everyone, I am typing this with tears. Just received word that little Ellia, my sister's pastor's dtr, age 12, just passed away peacefully last night. I had heard that they called all the family to Omaha to her bedside.

Please keep this family and the church family as well in your prayers for comfort and peace following this sad news. She had a younger brother and older sister and they were all so close too. The grandparents attend the same church as well so will be so hard on all of them. May God be with them and help them thru the days ahead. Nothing is harder than losing a child.

Thank you for your prayers for this family. May God bless all of you and your needs today too. With extreme sadness and a heavy heart, Shirley Mae

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:41 pm

Here's a synopsis. Please continue to add your prayers.

Tina. Dad, they found more cancer in him. It's in his jaw and knee now too and he already has stage 4 prostate cancer and cancer in his rib and back.

Judi. Sophia,that her pain will be gone, Also Prayers for another youngun we know who needs God's blessings, Prayers for our world that we may have peace.

Becca. for CA to be pain free & for me to be able to continue to care for him Our Country

Maryz. DD, Autumn. She has been trying hard for a baby and after 10 years of infertility treatments

Shirley Mae. DD3 starts radiation therapy on Mon. Ellia, my sister's pastor's daughter, age 12, just passed away. Please keep this family and the church family as well in your prayers. DH Rod, having problems walking and standing very long. He is in pain Pray that I have patience to take care of him.

Chriss, my neighbor's premature baby Theo, that he thrives. Also, pray for Ukraine

Please add your prayers to this list,
Exodus 33:14

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:03 am

Prayers for my daughter, Amanda, and SIL, Curt, who are having marriage problems. Prayers that God will do what is best for Maddox. Sadly I'm not sure their staying together is best for him. Prayers for healing and pain free for Curt.
Lyn

Return to “Sew ins”